24

Chapter 24

Kiah coughed up blood as Myra repeatedly kicked her in the mouth. "Stop it! Your hurting her!" Jurni shouted at Myra. She couldn't run over there because two other guys was holding her back. Myra kneeled down to Kiah's level. "Why? Why are you doing this to me?" Kiah cried while still coughing up blood.

Myra forcefully pulled her chin up. "Because ever since high school me and my damn cousin been living in your shadow. Im tired of it! You think the world revolves around you but it doesn't. You think you can have both brothers?" She sneered.

Kiah wanted to say something smart but voted against it since her jaw was still hurting. Myra punched Kiah in the face. Kiah wanted so badly to fight back but her hands and legs were tied together. "I want you dead." She sneered. Once Myra was finished with Kiah she turned to Jurni.

"And for you. Your mouth a lil too smart for my liking." Myra punched Jurni in her mouth. When she was done her and them guys left them.

Kiah was speechless and so was Jurni.

*

Mahlik sat in the house bored out his mind. Ever since the girls "left" this morning he's been on edge. It didn't make sense to him at all. After a while of just sitting around his phone starting ringing. "Hello?" He answered.

"Hello is this Mahlik Rose father of Jurni Rose?" The lady asked into the phone. Mahlik sat up, his eyebrows scrunched together. "Uh yea. Is everything good?" He asked. "Well yes its just she isn't in school today. I know she isn't skipping or anything i just wanted to let you kno-" Mahlik hung up the phone and got in his car.

He looked through his phone until he found Kiah's number and called it. He heard the song she had for his ringtone outside which confused him even more. He found her phone cracked in the street. He picked it up and shook his head.

He knew Kiah would never leave the house without her phone, better yet no matter what Kiah had going on she never let Jurni miss a day of school. He sped all the way to the house. When he got there he went inside.

"Mahlik! Since your her-"

"Kiah and Jurni has been kidnapped." He interrupted Ronald. Ronald frowned. "Well, there's only one person who has some tpye of beef with this family and that's Myra." He said and Mahlik frowned.

"What?" He asked in confusion. Ronald called Selina and Zyaire and they all sat around while Ronald explained what he found out.

"Now I went to the old high school Mahlik went to in hopes to find out if anyone from high school had beef with him. However instead i found out that Myra is Braelynn's cousin. So i went to the old house Myra used to stay at with her parents. I snuck in and found an old journal of hers."

He took out the plain journal. "Braelynn's plans were all in here. She was going to kill Kiah so she could have Mahlik back. Once she got Mahlik she was going to turn him against us. Since we have more power and money than her family that was her motive. Once she got the money she was going to kill us all. However her plan changed like 20 different times.

"Now Myra's plan is all out staying out the shadow of Kiah. All throughout high school Myra had bad blood with Kiah. She just ain't know. Myra and Kiah used to be friends but when Braelynn popped up they separated and Myra lost them both. Myra thought Kiah knew they were cousins and was trying to ruin what they had."