4

Tsukasa grinned evilly, making me feel like my body went numb. He then opened his mouth and licked my lips. I widened my eyes, frozen. He smirked slyly before licking my lips again. I managed to control my body and wack him on the head, but he caught my wrist and gripped it softly, but strongly.

I gulped and he lifted me up. Without even knowing it, he used his vampire speed to pin me down on the bed on my back. I froze at him. He smiled at me innocently before licking my jawline. I shivered at his cold tongue. It looked like he was enjoying watching me being flustered.

He tilted his head and his eyes became a red color that was fading and mixing with his golden amber sun eyes. I knew this look on vampires. He was craving blood. I then noticed that he didn't have blood for about a week since he was always with me by my side.

He stared into my soul and I stared back. He then pulled away, ruffling his hair and burring his face in his hands. I sat up and took his hands away from his face, holding his hands on my lap. He looked at me with guilty eyes with a frown. I frowned at him and then wrapped my arms around his neck. He widened his eyes and we fell backwards on the bed, me underneath him while he was atop of me. 

I made my decision and pulled down the part of my shirt on my shoulder down. he stared at my exposed neck once I tilted my head. He gulped and looked away, but I turned his face to me with my hands. He frowned at me.

"You haven't gotten blood for a week" I said. He gulped.

"I...I'm sorry that I'm craving it...I..I'm really sorry..." he said. I patted his head before putting his face on my neck. 

'Are you sure about this?' he asked me in my head. I nodded and felt him lick my neck.

I gulped and breathed out deeply. He began to suck on my neck to make me used to his cold lips, which I got used to. 

---

(With Amane and Yashiro)

Yashiro's back was on the wall being pinned. Amane was now staring at her. She nodded and he showed his fangs to her for the first time. She became scared that it would hurt, and it did, only for a second. 

She tightly grabbed onto his wrists and their fingers intertwined. Yashiro let out a soft and slight moan from the pain she was getting that soon became something she was starting to like. 

Amane sucked her blood slowly and then pulled away to catch his breath before sinking his teeth back in. Yashiro hitched her breath and slowly felt light headed after a minute passed. She then lightly pushed Amane back so he would stop, which he did. He looked at her with guilt but she just smiled.

"I..I'm sorry.." he stuttered, wiping his mouth. She just smiled and was put on the bed.

"I actually liked it when you bit me. I mean, I was comfortable" she said. He snuggling on her chest and she hummed before they kissed for a long time. Then...things got a bit...spicy.

---

(Y/N AND TSUKASA'S TURN-)

Tsukasa sucked on the girls skin as a light moan escaped her mouth. He looked at her and his fangs popped up. She stared at them. Tsukasa looked into her eyes as a cue for asking for her consent to bite her. She smiled and nodded. Tsukasa smirked and then bit his fangs in her neck. Y/n grunted in pain, causing Tsukasa to lightly bite her. 

He tried to find the right spot to place his fangs on where she could be pleasured rather than be in pain. Y/n widened her eyes at the pain but softened them after feeling a slight pleasure flowing through her. Then the pleasure grew too much for her to handle, sending the feeling to Tsukasa who widened his eyes, feeling what she was feeling. 

This caused him to put his hands on her hips as her arms wrapped around his back tightly. Their feet were softly rubbing each other in pleasure.

Y/n closed her eyes and opened her mouth to breath unevenly. Tsukasa bit down harder and deeper and sucked her blood more. Y/n's breaths were more like gasps. Tsukasa sucked more and more from his craving hunger. Y/n enjoyed this and wanted more, but she knew that he had to stop or else he could kill her. 

She felt her eyes close a bit and now wrapped her legs around his hips. Tsukasa's grip around her hips were soft and gentle. His tongue explored her neck where his mouth was. Y/n gripped his shirt and moaned a bit louder. He bit down a bit more harder where the pleasure was so it would make her feel more pleasurable.

She arched her back at the quick pain of his fangs but, it felt so good. She arched her back, making Tsukasa suck more blood with a better place to put his head on. Tsukasa closed his eyes, hearing Y/n's small gasping breaths singing to him. He felt at ease and then felt a small light push. He opened his eyes and pulled away from her neck. He saw her with her eyes half closed and breathing heavily. He licked his lips and put his forehead on hers. Their breathing was in union and heavy.

They both hugged each other tightly.

"Sorry...if I took too much blood..Y/n..You just...smelled so good..and tasted good too.." he apologized surprising himself. She snuggled in his shoulder.

"I know that you tried to bite me where it wouldn't hurt. You did a great job of that" she replied before her eyes closed.