Chapter 12

So its official me and Jake are dating. While we was cleaning the room we talked about us,the baby and Ryan. I'm so glad my child will have a father figure in his/her life.

Jake bends down and kisses me and rubs my stomach.

"Are you ready to find out what the baby is?"

"Yes I cant wait I hope its a boy! What do you hope it is Jake?"

"As long as its a healthy baby I'm fine, but I'm hoping for a boy."

"Me too and by the way I meant to ask you, Do you want to go with me to my doctor appointment its just to check on how the progress of the baby is doing?"

"Alex I would love to go I'm part of that child life now and everything that has to do with you and that child I'll be involved in it. So yes I'll go and I'll be over later to I'm going to see my mom before it gets late. I'll text you when I'm on my way over."

"OK be careful babe."

He kisses me bye and leaves the house. I hear him leave and decide to call April and see what she's doing. The phone rings two times and then goes straight to voicemail. Umh..I wonder what shes up to.

Well I guess I'm here for a couple hours by myself. So I decided to go shopping. This time I'm buying stuff for me and Jake.

I'm make it to the mall and go straight to the mens out door department. I see so much men stuff  I don't know where to start. So I find the shoe department but then I realize that I don't know his shoe size. I pull out my phone and text him

"Hey babe what size of shoes do you wear and pants and shirts?"

As I'm waiting for him to reply I look at the kids out door stuff.

"Size 10 in shoes and Large in shirts and 32/32 in pants. Why?"

"Just asking thanks babe and meet me at my house at 7:00 p.m. if you can."

"Alright I'll see you at seven. Bye."

I get what I want for Jake and then I go and get stuff for me since I'll be gaining weight soon and wont be able to fit in the clothes I have now.

I drive back to my house and my dads car is in the driveway he's home early today. I get out of the car and go inside and he's sitting there watching tv.

"Hey daddy what are you doing home?"

"Decided to get off work early and spend some time at home. What have you got there?"

He looks down at my bags and I smile.

"I went shopping today and got some stuff for me since I'll be gaining weight and all with the baby growing and I bought Jake some stuff too. Oh and I have some good news dad."

He laughs at how excited I was.

"What's the good news baby doll?"

"Jake and me are dating now and he is so sweet dad he bought me food today and came over to help with the baby room!"

"That's good honey I'm glad your happy now can I see the baby room or is it not finished?"

"I was kind of hoping you could wait till its complete daddy you will love it."

He smiles at me and stands up

"Sure honey I'll wait till your ready to show me no rush."

"OK dad. And Jake is coming over later he had to go visit his mom."

He tells me its alright that he can come over and says he going to the store to buy food for supper tonight. He leaves the house after kissing me goodbye and yet again I'm home alone. I walk up stairs and put my clothes away and hide Jake's in my closet.

As it gets closer to seven I go down stairs and wait for him to show up. Right on time I see him pull in the drive way and cut his car off. I run to his car and greet him

"Hey babe I got you something today you want to come see it?"

He smiles at me and kisses me and gets out of the car we walk up the walkway and into the house.

"I would love too but you didn't have to buy me anything Alex you know that."

"I know but I wanted to, now come to my room and I'll show you."

We walk in my room and I make him sit on the bed while I get the stuff out of the closet. I set all the things in between his lap and watch his face.

He opens the bags and his smile grows wider than I've ever seen.

"Do you like it if not we can take them back?"

"Babe I love them thanks so much!"

He stands up and hugs and kisses me. We just stand there for a while and he pulls away and looks at me.

"Alex I have a question would you like to meet my mom and sister?"

Now I was getting nervous I'm scared to meet his mom and sister. What if they don't like me?

"I would love too but what if they don't like me Jake?"

"You don't have to worry about that anybody would love you."

"OK when shall meet them haha?"

He laughed at that and pulls me on the bed.

"You can meet them tomorrow if you would like I've done told them about you."

"OK that will be fine baby."

After that we lay there on my bed in silence just thinking about only God knows what.