Chapter 3

Ryan P.O.V.

        Alex meant the world to me. But as soon as she started feeling sick I knew something was wrong. So I had tried to push her away as fast as I could, but it did not work.

        I know it hurt her I could see it in her eyes. But I'm not ready for this I'm 16 years old. But some people might call me a jackass for leaving her and not even knowing for sure what's wrong with her, but I knew. 

        It was a month ago when me and Alex got to my house and we was home alone when she wanted to go watch a movie upstairs in the room. So I popped us some popcorn and put us a movie in. She asked me for a shirt and a pair of my shorts and I let her change in the bathroom. When she came back she look so beautiful. 

        She layed down on me and we started watching the movie. We got 30 minutes into the movie when she started kissing me. One thing lead to another and we ended up having sex. But something happened that I didn't tell her. I know it would have freaked her out since it was her first time having sex. The condom broke and that only meant one thing she had a possibility of getting pregnant. But she's on birth control so that cant happen can it? No, it cant so I didn't tell her.

        But if she did get pregnant I don't know what I would do. I would probable leave because I don't want a baby right now also I could not afford to have a child at this time in my life.

        But I guess I should had waited till she went to the doctor to find out what was really wrong with her. What if it was just the flu and I ended it for no reason. But I want to make her mad enough at me that she wouldn't want nothing to do with me so I had a plan I would text her and be a jackass to her. 

        I know it was ten at night but I had to do it. So I pulled out my phone and texted her. 

        "Alex I don't want nothing to do with you anymore get that threw you head, leave me alone. You was never good in bed I hated it. No guy would ever want you go get a life. I never want to see you again. I never loved you Alex I was just with you until you gave me what I wanted. But thanks anyways." 

Sent at 10:10p.m.