𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 : 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝

Start from the beginning

Oh no.

Are you kidding me—

Why—

"Whatever it is, I'm sure it would be the best one we've yet to see. Have you seen this place? It will be as good as the arrangements made here." It's like anervously adjust my dress by the neck.

The best one yet!?

Yet!?

Does everyone want me to die!?

"Well I guess we still have a few more minutes before the welcoming act, let's go see the octopus." The first voice cheered before walking away.

This is a disaster.

"I am dead!" I panicked frantically while seeing their shocked faces after hearing their words with me shamelessly.

"What are we going to do!? They want an act! A freaking act! How am I supposed to arrange something in such short notice!?" I grumbled out loud, before I heard the front doors open again.

Wait, the doors opened again? Why—oh.

Wait.

Wait.

That...

Would mea—

My eyes widened at the sight behind us, as the whole music stopped and everyone turned towards the direction we were looking at.

Immediately, shimmering gold pieces adorning a black cape and a shiny crown came into the view, and my breath hitched at the broad figure entering with a cold expression.

OH MY—

"Please welcome, your long living King, Lazarus Rey!" An announcer cheered, as the whole room erupted in claps and roars of smiles in the next few seconds.

HE IS HERE—

Hide bitch.

He scanned the whole area with a firm face, still holding his spear of the noble Gods, and I really wanted to break one of the servant rules and look at his face clearly.

But then his gaze was scanning way too much—

Before even seeing him enter completely, I made Elliot cover my figure from head to toe in order to shadow myself away from his sight right on time.

"I am double dead!" I hissed behind him while covering my face.

"What are you doing!?" Elliot rolled his eyes while trying to pull me in front of him.

"If you want me to stay put and not jump his bones in front of everyone then CONCEAL ME!" I growled at him, yanking myself away from his arms and staying there.

"Horny arse." He grumbled.

"No you!" I grumbled back, making him huff.

I could hear almost every single woman gush at my opposite direction, probably drooling at the sight in front of them.

I mean, I don't blame them for drooling. Who wouldn't?

My man is sexy.

Out of the corner of my eye, I even saw some men drooling over his appearance.

And I'm the horny arse here apparently.

On cue, everyone started to get up and now respectfully towards the doors, as I panicked and swiftly turned around to almost crouch to the ground so that he doesn't see me.