𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 : 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝

Start from the beginning

"HoPe yOu lIkE mY jUicEs! I aM oSwAlD!" The octopus croaked out in a stupid voice, making everyone smile in satisfaction.

"Go princess Antania! Show me what you got!" A painter cheered while making one of the princess flip her hair on the catwalk while painting her whole outfit, as numerous other people started a queue for the same.

"Look over there dear, you want to catch a lantern?" A fellow neighbouring king asked his lovely young daughter, as she clapped happily while Lucien zapped a lantern in their direction, but instead of being blue, it turned pink to match the girl's outfit.

"Pwetty light!" She giggled while hugging the lantern, making me happy internally.

"Mhmm! This is to die for! I need four more plates, now." A group of ladies demanded the servants for more fried brinjals, as they happily nodded and headed towards the kitchen to get some more.

Guess my simple dish worked too.

"Get away from me you stupid kids!" A small red crab winced while running around the floor.

"Come here Sebastian!" A few boys laughed while chasing it, almost getting entangled into my dress in the process. I quickly kneeled and separated them before they got hurt, and they...

Oh my God.

..they hugged me.

"THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER! Thank you so much!" One boy squealed while kissing my cheek and running around the crab again with his friend, almost making me faint in happiness while touching my skin.

It was his...birthday?

"This is priceless Diana! Best plan ever!" Oliver chucked while already entangles in some colourful ocean flowers.

"I CAN'T MOVE!" Philip growled while being attacked by an angry clam while he was holding it's pearl in annoyance.

"MY EYES!" Dahlia squealed before wearing a beautiful crown and imitating a queen while flipping her hair.

"I found my best friend. You are my family goldie, and we are going to be together forever. Never breaking apart." Elliot deadpanned seriously with a very firm expression while hugging a magic dolphin.

"This is incredible.." I trailed off while seeing everyone enjoying themselves with something, as Lucien's friendly wizards even conducted a few magic shows.

"I couldn't have done this without all of you." I broke while looking at them with teary eyes.

"Oh heck no, you ain't going to cry tonight. Not on my watch." Elliot growled while tackling me into a back hug, before all of them engulfed into their warmth.

"I. AM. BEING. SQUISHED." I croaked out into the air, as all of them laughed and let me breathe again while I fanned my face dramatically.

"What a marvellous and alive evening!" A heard a way too familiar squeal, as everyone eyed the beauty in front of me with thinking eyes, and she scanned the whole place beside her mate.

"Is Lucien seriously a shark?" Micheal laughed while holding Cynthia closely.

"I AM A SHARK PEOPLE! CAW-CAW!" He growled playfully in a pirate voice while making crow noises, making everyone groan as a joke after hearing his volume, before surrendering to a laughing stock.

Classic Lulu.

"This has definitely topped the list, the best party I've ever been to. It's so out of box, wizards just make everything much more enjoyable. I wonder what Lola has planned for a performance." A new voice muttered beside us.