Chapter Twenty three

Start from the beginning

He had a neat shave. His hair looked curlier than before and my hands were itching to touch them.

The little birthmark by the side of his face looked so attractive. And his skin....oh my God.

I thank God for giving me the spirit of self control.

"You done staring?" The usual smirk was plastered on his face.

I rolled my eyes and went back to my homework.

"Wanna skip class with me?" He asked hopefully.

"I am busy." I said sternly, avoiding eye contact.

"C'mon Sophie! This is the last period before break and I know you have free period right now!"

"So you are stalking me?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"Wouldn't be the first time baby!"

"What do you want from me Nathan? Leave me the fuck alone!"

I packed my books and made to leave.

"I'm not staying for graduation. Once it's June, I leave for Canada. Just skip class with me. Please?"

And I froze.

June

Canada

Nathan.

I sipped my drink and took a bite of my chicken pie as we ate in silence.

We had stopped at a chicken republic restaurant, ordered some snacks which we are currently munching in Nathan's car.

The only sound could be heard from the radio, Dababy's rockstar was blasting from it.

"This is my jam!" Nathan exclaimed, increasing the volume.

I nodded my head.

"Say something Sophie!" He whined.

"I should say something?" I asked and he nodded. " Coker Nathaniel, what do you want from me?"

"I want you!" He said and I resisted the urge to gag.

"Do you know why I didn't kiss you that time? I had two chances to kiss you but I didn't. Cause I wanted our first kiss to be special. I want it to be romantic! That's the reason I didn't kiss you!"

And I turned my head to him for a second. Then I turned to the window.

"Sophie, I really really like you! You have to believe me. I like you a whole lot!"

"WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE? IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS, YOU'LL BE GONE! YOU'LL PROBABLY HOOK UP WITH SOME CHICK OVER THERE. AND ME? ILL BE HEARTBROKEN!" I yelled at him, tears threatening to spill.

"In a couple of months, yes, I'll be gone. But do you know what wouldn't go? My love for you. We can make this work. Just believe in me." He said, softly.

He kept his hands on the sides of my face and leaned in till I could feel his breath fanning my lips.

"You drive me crazy Sophie." He said softly.

"Then kiss me!"

And his lips met mine.

I feel butterflies in my belly as his soft lips touched mine

God!

My hands found his hair, his left hand holding my waist firmly.

He pulled out and we both gasped for air, his forehead still touching mine.

"I love you Sophie!" He whispered, placing a kiss on my cheek.

And I smiled.

He loves me!

They finally kissed oml! Thank you guys for 2k reads!

This book is coming to an end...sha...and I have another book in mind.

Maybe a sequel? Or nahh....idk

What did you think about this chapter? Comment abeg!

Vote, comment and tell your friends!

Stay safe. I love you

Oh and shout-out to tessyadaeze. Your comments had me rolling on the floor😭😂😂Keep em coming!❤️

Byeee!! Till next time