Chapter Eleven

MALE LEAD IS UP!!

OH AND IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER. TO ME ITS IMPORTANT SO REMEMBER TO CHECK IT OUT

Chapter 11

Sophie

Tomorrow was mid term break and everyone was happy. 1 week away from school. As always, I was anxious to see my result l

Normally, results are sent to the students email. But since my mum didn't have an Android phone and the small palasa phone my sister had couldn't even browse, I had to collect the hard copy of my result.

Vanessa couldn't come today cause her flight was yesterday. She travelled to New York for a little shopping spree. Apart from being a surgeon, Nessa was also interested in being a model,just like her mum.

The surgical part was her dad's idea. She prefered walking down the runaway with all eyes on her, than seeing blood up and down.

Lily was around with me. I was the only reason she came today.

"Yesssss!!" The familiar voice of Lily squealed in excitement, a huge smile on her face.

She placed her phone in front of my face,"Read it!" She squealed.

Coker Lilliana Adejumoke
Mathematics -B+
Civic Education - A+
English - A+
Biology - B
Further maths - B
Geography - A

I glanced through the remaning subjects before my eyes suddenly landed on the main thing ,

Average percentage - 89.90%

Wooowwwww!!!

With a huge smile on my face, I hugged her," I am so proud of you babyyy!!"

"Thankss". She pulled away but her smile was still there." I can't wait to get home. My new MacBook is coming in today. The last one got spoilt when I was making a tiktok video"

I rose an eyebrow up as I asked, "Tiktok? What's that?"

"It's this app people use. They make random and funny videos and post them"

"Ohh. I'm going to check my result!" I got up and headed to my class.

School wasn't empty but we weren't plenty. Most people came today to see their boyfriend or girlfriend one last time before they go home.

I have passed more than 6 couples making out. And seeing people acting lovey dovey makes you remember how single you are!

"A penny for your thoughts?" Yes, you guessed right. It was Nathan.

He was right next to me, dressed in a grey sweatpants and a black tee. He actually looked cute.

"You are drooling. I know I am sexy princess!" He said.

I rolled my eyes, "Sureee!" I muttered under my breath.

He grabbed my wrist, making me face him." Are we still doing that? You are still ignoring me?"

"I am not! I have just been busy!"

He didn't buy my lie. But he also didn't push it

"Okay its fine! So how are you?"

"I'm fine too sir!"

He followed me to collect my result in silence. He didn't say anything. Neither did I.

Getting to my class, my result was on my teachers table cause apparently, I was the only one in the class to collect hard copy. Everyone had theirs sent to them.