Chapter 36 ⚠️

A/n: ⚠️there is a Lemon kind of thing in this chapter⚠️. I tried my best and it was my first time writing something like that so I hope you like it.

~~~~>>~~~~>>~~~~>>~~~~>>~~~~>>~~

"Tobio?"

"Yes?"

"I... ehhm"

"You ehmmm what?"

"I love you"

"...."

~~~~>>~~~~>>~~~~>>~~~~>>~~~~>>~~

"What did you just say?" Kageyama looked at you in disbelieve. You turned to him and smiled. "I think I'm ready for telling you that... I love you Tobio" you said and waited for his reaction. He picked you up, spun you around and kissed your lips. "I love love love love loooove you.. you can't imagine how happy I am right now. OMG". He looked into your eyes and you could see that he was about to tear up. You, who snaked your legs around Kageyama's torso, cupped his cheeks and kissed his lips, softly. You were about to pull away as you remembered that you were wearing only your trousers and nothing else. Kageyama let you down but you pushed yourself onto him to hide you boobies (hehe). You looked up to ask him if he could give you his shirt but as you looked at him, you could see him looking away with a red face. You took the opportunity and covered your upper half and turned around. Kageyama held his shirt out, you took it and put it on. You took off your trousers and looked at Kageyama, he watched every ince you did and couldn't hide his smile. He was so happy, first he could see you without a shirt on... (hope you know what I mean with that) and over come the self consciousness and then second, you said that you love him. He couldn't believe that you did two biiiiggg steps and he wasn't sure what will come next.

Kageyama grabbed your waist and pulled you into a hug. You hugged him back. You two stayed like this until your heard a knock on the door. "It's mee, Yachi and Shimizu" Yachi wispered and you slightly laughed at it. You walked to the door and opend it. "Here, we want you to stay protected. Well, have a hot night you two" Shimizu said and winked at you two. "Don't be that loud" Yachi said and waved at you and Kageyama while shoving a package of condoms into your hand. You got embarrassed by it so you turned away. Kageyama closed the door and laughed. You looked at him and 'hmm-ed'. "Do we get always a package of condoms?" He asked and you giggled. "Well, that means we don't have to buy anyone" you said and giggled again. Kageyama took them out of your hand and placed them away. He then took your hand and kissed it. "I wasn't finished from earlier".

Kageyama grabbed your waist and pulled you fast towards him and smashed his lips onto yours. It was a short kiss but it said so much. You kissed him on his lips and snaked your hands around his neck. He picked you up while still kissing your lips and walking towards a table. He sat you down on the the table and went from your lips slowly to your jaw. He went up to your ear and licked it. "T-t-t-obio" you moaned. "Don't you like it?" He asked playfully. You slightly giggled but nod. "L-l-love it" you moaned while roaming your hands through his hair. He then left your ear and went to your neck. He kissed several points of you neck but stayed at some to leave marks. "So that everyone know's that you are mine~" he said and you caressed his head. You played with his hair while moaning about Kageyama, sucking, licking and kissing on your neck.

While Kageyama sucked and kissed that one spott on your neck, you slippd your hand under his shirt. You caressed his well build body and tucked on his shirt. Kageyama the stopped and looked at you. "Are you really ready?" He asked being unsure about your well being with that. You looked at him, you looked around you and then again back to Kageyama. "Just with you, Tobio. I love you" you said and smiled at him. He then smirked and pulled his shirt off. "Everthing for my princess~" he said and smashed his lips onto yours. He grabbed your hips and pulled you closer to him while kissing your sweet lips. You shook a little as you felt Tobios tounge on your bottom lip, asking for entrance. Kageyama tried to pull away but you just pulled him closer so he could slip his tounge into your mouth. You gladly let him in and you just played with him. You pulled away and grasp for air. A string of saliva connected your tounges before you went for a round two. While you two were kissing, picked Kageyama you up. He walked to your 'bed' where you and him would sleep. On the way there you took the condom's with you.