Chapter 25

Y/n's pov

Some time has passed and the actual training camp began. We drove this time at night to get there at morning. The training camp was this time at Shinzen high... like always but the first time with us. The way here was weird Tobio and I sat together but as I fell as sleep maybe something happen because when I woke up, Kageyama looked like something happend. He was red aaand.... let's not talk about that.

As we arrive we all were really tired... or let me say most of us. Some how Hinata was really hyperactive, like always. I walked up to Kenma and hugged him as everytime we see us. To be honest I really missed him. He is the only one who knows me better then I do and everything what happend with Kageyama, I really needed him. I still can't understand why he said that. I mean what have I done wrong? Didn't he liked it? And why did he kissed me back then? All those questions came back into my mind as I hugged Kenma. "Are you okay?" Kenma asked pulling back. "Yes don't worry about me" I said and had a slight smile on my lips. "Oii kitten... is everything okay?" Kuroo asked while walking up to us. I rolled my eyes and hugged him. "What have I done wrong?" He wispered to Kenma. "You know that I can hear you? And you did nothing wrong I just told Kenma a few seconds ago that everything is okay and that he doesn't have to worry and I hope you'll not worry about me too" I answered pulling out of the hug and smiling at him trying to convince him. Kenma just looked at me with his I-don't-believe-it face but he shrugged it off so that Kuroo wont worry.

After a little time of smalltalk Kuroo got to Daichi and Hinata joined Kenma so I walked back to Koushi's side. Kuroo showed us where we're going to stay and we brought our bags there.

After that the boy's began to play some games. Hinata and Kageyama sucked together.... 'they probably just have to get used to each other again'. I watched them closely 'maybe I could help them' I thought. But not just Kageyama and Hinata sucked, everyone sucked... they tried to use thier new moves but unfortunately it didn't worked. After practice ended mostly everyone but Tsukishima stayed in the gym to have some extra practice. I heard Tsukishima and Yamaguchi talking about it but everything that Mr. Saltishima said that it would be useless to practice blabla. I walked up to Yamaguchi as Tsukishima left and patted his shoulder, giving him a warm smile.

I looked at Kageyama and Hinata... 'they should practice together again. They won't get it if they won't practice' I thought. I walked up to Kageyama and Hinata and grabbed thier hands. They looked suprised as I took thier hand but Kageyama's look switched really fast as he saw me holding Hinata's hand. I pulled them on the court and got them on thier places. I then walked up to the ball basket and grabbed a ball and showed them. They then looked at me with a 'understanding' face and got ready. After some time we had to end the extra practice and I walked to the room where the manager girls stay. "Hey (y/n)!" Someone shouted. I turned around and saw the Fukorodani owl Bokuto. He walked up to me and greeted me again with a smile. I greeted back of course with a smile too.

"Soo your hickeys are still not gone yet?" He asked while looking at my neck and I blushed. "What hickeys I-I-I don't s-see a-a-any of them" I answered nervously, pulling up my shirt. "Heh don't worry, the only people who knows, because I told them, are Kuroo, Kenma and Akaashi and I wont tell anybody else" he said while scratching his neck. "Speaking of hickeys, how's it going with you boyfriend?" He asked while jiggling with his eyebrows. I just looked down knowing what and who he meant. All the things he said came back and it makes me cry but before it could cry Bokuto interrupted me. "Oi I'm sorry, Kuroo is going to hit me when I make you cry so please don't" he said and I giggled slightly. "Yes I did it, I made her happy again... so if you want to talk about it, you know that I'm here somewhere sooo... and I wont tell anybody not even Akaashi... orrr.. noo I can't. I can't always tell him Bokuto, he has his own life with problems to solve..."he talked to hisself and I just sweat dropped. After ten minutes he bagan to talk to me again. "Okay pinky promise that I wont tell anyone if you talk to me about that whole boyfriend not boyfriend thing" he said and hold his pinky out. I locked my pinky with his and smiled at him. He hugged me "we don't know each other really good but from what Kuroo told me, I feel like to show you that not everyone is bad. I don't exactly know what happend but I know it wasn't good and I'm excited to be there for you if you need people around you that makes you happy. I will try my best to make you laugh and to never see you sad." Bokuto said and we hugged again. After some jokes from Bokuto we said our goodbyes and good nights...(hehe who thought of it)