Chapter 4

⚠️ Trigger warning... mentions of hurting people due a knif, hitting people etc...⚠️

(y/n)'s pov

It was currently sunday, 9 am. I just woke up a few minutes ago and checked my phone for new notifications. Indeed there was one from Kageyama. Le me asking myself... 'why the fuck is he up so early...'
I texted back

Y/n: Hey good morning...  I am awake, finally hehe

Tobio: Hey good morning again so... eh.. I just wanted to aks what time good for you is?

Y/n: I wanted to ask that too. When should I come over?

Tobio: Okay how about 12:30 pm at the shop from yesterday where Daichi bought us the meat and curry buns?

Y/n: That works for me :)

Tobio: Good then see you later... uwu

Y/n: See ya... owo

After texting with Kageyama I placed my phone on my chest and blushed... 'he wrote uwu. How sweet... wait, wait, wait why am I thinking that... ughh why am I excited to meet him? I mean, I meet him every day in school' and all that I tought out loud. In hope that Koushi and mom wasn't awake.
I stand up and made my bed. I sat down at my desk and started to writte down some words that help me explaining to Kageyama.

Then I walked down stairs and saw that Koushi and mom were awake.
"Good morning, sunshine" mom said. "Morning, moonlight" suga said.
"Morning, day n' night" I said to both of them.

Since I was little, I was for my mom sunshine and for my brother moonlight. So I started to call mom day and Koushi night. I liked that and it was a thing that just me and they did... a unique thing.
Mom made breakfast and we ate it all together. After breakfast, I helped cleaning up and look at the time... oh shuuut it's 11:58am. I rushed up stairs and got under the shower. Then I sprinted to my room and changed. I grabbed a (f/c) hoodie and a black jeans took my notes and went down stairs looking at my phone to checkt the time. 12:22 pm shuuut 8 minutes. I grabbed the keys, put fast my shoes on and rushed out.

I rushed so fast that I was at exact 12:30 pm there. I looked around but couldn't find Kageyama so I waited.
Five minutes later I started texting him.

(Y/n): Hey Tobio, where are you? I'm standing right out side the shop.

Tobio: Hey, yeah... turn around!

I turned around and saw Kageyama with food and some milk drinks. He smiled at me and I started to blush and smiled back.

'OMFG... how cute uwu'

Kageyama's pov

She looked so adorable when she blushed.
"Hey sorry you had to wait but I thought that we could have it a bit more comfortable if we have some food and drinks. And don't worry we are alone at home, my mom is out with my dad and yes, you can do that on a sunday." I began to smile after she chuckled at my words.

Lil Le Time skip
At Kageyama's house

(Y/n)'s pov