𝔒𝔫𝔢 - Normalcy, What A Weird Concept To Think Of

┏━━━━ ❦︎ ━━━━┓

" The One Where They All Meet."

{ Chapter 1 }

{ Chapter 1 }

- September 11, 1991 -

┗━━━━ ❦︎ ━━━━┛ 

DID IT EVER COME ACROSS TO ANYONE THAT NORMALCY, WAS A FOREIGN CONCEPT FOR THE ELEVEN YEAR OLD BRIELLE HALL. Her life would never be normal, if she wasn't plagued with people asking her a hundred questions or having everyone being strangely nice to her then she was fighting off her inner demons from her nightmares that day by day seemed to be more real with the time that passed. Maybe no one thought much of the girl's state of mind because Brielle had from a young age decided to close off herself to everyone but her older sister Cassandra, and yet sometimes her sister didn't know everything about her younger sibling.

The girl knew how to put on act for everyone when she was in the public, but inside of the hallow Simmon's Mansion was where her true colors would show or as she often thought of the mansion to be the place where all her fears and darkness were imprisoned. Like the same nightmare that plagued her every night, where she saw the death of her parents and a hooded figure trying to kill her and some other person that she couldn't see but knew was important to her in some way. It didn't make any sense to her why she had the same dream for years on end, maybe this creepy nightmare was trying to tell her something, but she hadn't figured out what yet, or if she ever would.

After the attention of the three prophecies was heard all around the wizarding world it truly seemed impossible for Brielle to have a childhood without being spotted and asked what seemed a thousand questions. Not that the girl really minded at the beginning but as the years passed she started to spend most of her time in her aunt and uncle's house, and as she soon realized it was probably the best precaution with her powers growing rapidly. First it was as small as being able to hear her family's thoughts, and slowly grew to being able to control and put in her own thoughts into their minds, and maybe if it stopped there then the girl wouldn't be so scared of herself. No that would be too easy, and that word didn't exist in her world. Was it too much to ask that the girl simply wanted one normal thing in her life without it being about her prophecy or what powers she had now.

Nonetheless maybe today would be the day that would change it all for her after all it was the first day of Hogwarts, and finally it was her turn to go. The girl was beyond excited for once in her life, if you would have seen the way she had acted when she received the letter it would have looked like a whole different child in every way possible. To the girl for what seemed like the first time in a long while her aunt Elizabeth was happy to help take her shopping to get her ropes, owl, and wand along with any other supplies she would need. Not that her aunt was absent in her niece's life but most of the time her business came first, much like her husband they figured that what was best for them was to provide for Cassandra and Brielle, after all it was better for them to live a life of luxury than live a life with despair.