𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

┏━━━━  ❦︎  ━━━━┓

TRIGGER WARNING - MENTIONS OF DEATH

“ And So It Begins. ”

{Prologue}

{Prologue}

┗━━━━  ❦︎   ━━━━┛

THE YEAR WAS NINETEEN- EIGHTY ONE, when a group of well known wizards had been killed by Lord Voldemort in his attempt to put an end to his newfound enemies Brielle Hall and Harry Potter, the children of the prophecies.

Only for his plans to backfire when the parents of the said children put a protection spell over the fifteen month olds, but sadly for Brielle's older sister Cassandra the spell didn't reach her in time leaving to get hit and knock her out.

The spell repelled his magic destroying his body but not before marking the fifteen month olds, setting the prophecies in motion. The boy had been marked on his forehead and the girl had the mark on her right pinky finger.

Rubeus Hagrid was sent by Professor Dumbledore to get the children, he arrived shortly to see the Potter's house in shambles. As he walked farther in the house he was greeted with the sight of Theodore Hall and James Potter's dead bodies.

He couldn't control the tear that fell from his eyes looking at the state of his friends, but he was here for a reason so he walked upstairs to the nursery and stopped completely at the sight of Brielle and Harry who stood on opposite sides  of Cassandra's dead body each with a hand on her side, a white ribbon of magic surrounded them and in a instant it disappeared as the three year old slowly started opening her eyes.

It was a miracle, the child had been dead and her sister and Harry had seemingly brought her back from the dead.

Hagrid stood shocked in place for a brief minute, not believe what he just saw with his own eyes. 

When he finally got his bearings back he noticed the dead bodies of his other close friends Estella Hall and Lily Potter next to the crib. His emotions were all over the place, sadness for the children who wouldn't know their own parents, grief for the loss of his dearest friend's and lastly he wanted justice for who ever was responsible for let this happen.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

IT WAS NIGHTIME OF THE NEXT NIGHT, as the three children had been separatly dropped off at their last know relatives. 

There was a lot of tears shed doing so mostly from Hagird who had devolved a connection with each child, finally letting them go after being told that it wouldn't be the last time he would see them.

The hardest thing to do that night had been to tell Elizabeth and Matthew Simmons about the passing of the Halls.

At first they didn't believe what  Dumbledore and Hagrid was telling them but slowly came to the realization that what they were telling them was true.

No one had expected  for Elizabeth  the one to not to ever  shead a tear burst into hysterical crying right there on the door step of their house, while Matthew simply held his wife while she cried over the death of her younger brother and sister in law.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

IN THE WEEKS THAT CAME, a funeral was held for the four well known wizards that passed.

As a memorial for them the muggles built two statues with each couple holding their children.

After the funerals almost everyone had learned about the three prophecies, some people went as far as showing up on the Simmon’s doorstep to see Brielle for their own eyes.

This was only the begining of the problems that would follow the marked soulmates in their lifetime.

JUDITH SPEAKS !

So this is edited and as you can see I have a new layout, along with that more inspiration for this book then I did a couple month's ago.  So who know I may update it before the years over since I missed my opportunity on Halloween.

Lastly thank you to reader's of this book, I'm so happy that people actually enjoy it and want more. Seeing comments and votes on this story always brightens my day.

Word Count : 630 Words