6. Chapter Are you okay?

Start from the beginning

“She is…she is just…I don’t know.” He whispered, more to himself, but Ryan has heard him. Both talked for a few minutes.

“To be honest with you, you fucked up again. And you don’t deserve her at all.” Ryan’s words hit Justin like a brick on the head, just because he knew Ryan was right. “I told you to back up, and get your shit together before you start to fight for her, and what did you do instead?”

“Shut up, you think I don't know that?” Justin hissed and made a grimace as his loud voice gave himself headache. “I know it, I know that I'm an idiot, okay. I don’t need you for telling me that.”

 “But you need me to wipe away your vomit.” Ryan's face was serious and cocky. “I could be with my girlfriend and get laid right now but instead I’m here in your bed and watch how my "best friend" destroys himself and everything he has ever worked for.” Ryan hissed and used air quotes for the words ‘best friend’. Justin fell silent, the words hurt him more than he wanted to show. He turned around without to say another word.

****

After Anna had prepared Ryan and Justin breakfast, she went to the garden to make her work there.

“Please, don’t tell her.” Said Justin to Ryan referring to Anna. Ryan nodded, for him it was granted. They haven’t spoken about their fight of last night. “Have you already texted (YN)?” He asked after he took a sip of his coffee, he still had a sinking feeling in my stomach. Ryan shook his head.

“Why don’t you just call her?” He asked Justin. Justin immediately gets nervous and unsure. Too great was the fear of rejection. “Don’t be a wimp.” Ryan said, pushing Justin easy.

“She is probably already at work.” Justin was looking for an excuse. Ryan looked at him with raised eyebrows. “Okay, okay. I'll call her.” No sooner said than done.

Justins POV

“Justin?” She asked without saying hello.

“Yes, it’s me.” I said nervously. Her voice makes me crazy, in a good way and manner. Ryan’s eyes on me, his words still fresh in my mind. He do know me better than what he said last night, all though I knew why he did it.

“Are you okay?” She asked me worried, and I was relieved that she still talks to me at all.

“Yet little confused, but okay.” I assured her. I could hear a sigh of relief for her side, it seems like she is in her car. “Thank you for calling Ryan.” I almost whispered.

“Don’t worry about that, I would have come myself, but you didn’t wanted me too.” Her voice was full of warmth and affection. She wasn’t mad at me or disappointed. Why? I mean I’d be. I am actually, still I feel the jealously eating me up inside.

“I didn’t want you to see me like that. It was a blip. It will not happen again. I promise you that.” I said now fast and full of seriousness.

“Promise nothing you cannot keep Justin.” She said softly. I knew that she was right. But I knew I could do it, as long as she is with me, I can do anything. I have to gain her back. “Justin, I have to get to the office. But I'll see you tomorrow, right?” She asked, almost shyly. It was so cute.

“So you'll be there tomorrow…even though…you know?” I asked her with a big smile on my face.

“I guess so.” She giggled into the phone. Silence came over us. “Um okay, I really have to go now.”

“All right, can I call you later?” I asked before we hung up. Her answer was hesitant, but she said I should call. I smiled and looked at Ryan, who rolled his eyes and chuckled.