5. Chapter I'm used to that

In the picture you can see Pedro (YN) colleague. ;) A real Hottie if you ask me :)

--------------

Justin POV

Dean is in New York for a few days, which is good for me, so I'll be less tempted. Still, I wasn’t at home for two days. I spent one night in the studio, the other at Ryan’s. Ryan and I just gambled on his console basketball, as Miri entered the apartment and had pizza boxes in her hand.

“You two could at least have changed the air in the room.” She said and made a face, apparently it didn’t smell particularly good in the living room. She gave Ryan a little hello kiss and smiled at me.

“Sorry, pumpkin.” Ryan called after her as she disappeared into the kitchen. Something like the two of them have together…I want to have again. And there is only one woman who will be that for me, ever.

“Can you take your feet off when food is on the table?” Miri asked as she put the plates and the pizza on the table. We obeyed and set up right. At least I had Ryan again in my life. A constant that gives me the strength to get back on the right track. I hope at least.

“Did you talk to (YN) in the last days?” I asked Miri, while we were eating. She looked at me briefly and nodded.

“Yes, we were with her and Johanna, had a girls' night.” She said and looked at me strangely.

“Oh, (YN) told me about it.” I said uncomfortably. Finally, it was there where (YN) told Miri what I have done. She nodded and looked uncertainly in Ryan's direction.

“But she seems to do better since a few days. At least she talks to us again, and leaves the house.” Miri tells what brought me smile. Maybe it's because of me, I hope so. We were speaking during lunch about simple topics, until I decided to go.

“Where do you go now?” Ryan asked me worried. We were standing in the doorway, hugging each other like brothers.

“I'll go home, don’t worry, Anna is there.” I assured him, he nodded hesitantly, but let me go. On the way to my car, I checked my email and could see that (YN) had actually sent me an invitation to the charity event. It will take place in two weeks. I need to see her before. So I called Nick, when I got in my car and brought the engine to work. I made an appointment with him, for the end of this week, and sent (YN) a text.

To (YN):

‘Hope work is not too stressful. Nick and I meet on Thursday at 10 in the dance school. I'd love to see you there. Justin’

Unexpectedly, I immediately got a response.

From (YN):

‘Lunch break. ;) I'll try to stop by. (YN) '

She will come. My day is saved. Now I want to go home and then dispose some stuff there.

END POV

(YN) POV

“Lunch break (YN). And today, I won’t accept a no for an answer.” Said Pedro bright as ever. I rolled my eyes playfully and nodded.

“Okay, let me just quickly finish the email.” He nodded, satisfied, and sat down on the edge of my desk. I could feel how he looked at me, watching, almost studied my face. He's a really good-looking man. We have many common interests, actually became a good friend in the last few weeks. He doesn’t know anything about my past, that's why it's so easy with him. He provides no awkward questions and is always very attentive and hold back. He quickly notes when a topic is uncomfortable for me, and then changes it always in a clever way.