6. Chapter Are you okay?

Ryan was only a few minutes later at Justin’s, Justin was on the floor of the entrance hall and the door was wide open.

“Fuck, man.” Ryan shouted as he squatted beside Justin and turned him on his side so that he can breathe better. Justin seemed to be unconscious. Where are his bodyguards? Ryan ran into the kitchen and got a bottle of water then pour this over Justin's head. Justin immediately woke up, shook his head and muttered incoherently.

“She ch-cheated on me.” Justin was so drunk that he could hardly pronounce a word correctly.

“Who? What are you talking about?” Ryan tried to bring Justin in an upright position. After Justin didn’t answer, Ryan picked him up, Justin could barely stand on his own two feet so Ryan dragged him up the stairs to the bathroom. Ryan sat in front of Justin and tried to take off his shoes, while Justin was sitting on the edge of the bathtub and swaying back and forth. He muttered and cursed.

“Raise your arms.” Ryan ordered so that he could undress Justin.

“Are you gay or what?” Justin droned when Ryan tried to open the belt of Justin's pants and slapped his hands to the side. Ryan rolled his eyes, and snored at Justin’s stupidity. After Ryan managed to get Justin in the shower, and gave him to drink salt water, he was now hanging over the toilet and puking out his guts. Ryan knew he can’t get him to the hospital, the media would know imminently, and thus would probably ruined his career. They would be all up his ass, and that for now nothing Justin could handle.

To (YN):

‘I found Justin. He is doing well under the circumstances. I'll be in touch with you tomorrow. Ryan’

From (YN):

‘Thank you Ryan. Sure, that I shouldn’t come? (YN)’

To (YN):

‘I can handle it. Get some rest. Ryan’

From (YN):

‘Okay, but call me if I can help you. (YN)’

To (YN):

‘Will do. Ryan’

Ryan stayed all night with Justin, slept beside him in bed and woke up again and again, as Justin puked in the bucket next to him. It was four o’clock in the morning, as Justin stood at the window and looked out on the beach. Ryan woke up confused that Justin was no longer beside him.

“Bro, are you okay?” Ryan asked with a raspy voice. Justin turned around in surprise.

“How did it happen that you found me?” Justin asked, his eyes confused, ashamed. Ryan was, however, surprised that Justin can even remember.

“(YN) called me.” He said softly as Justin lay back in bed. “What happened? When you left mine earlier today, you seemed so positive?” Ryan asked quietly. Justin sighed, staring at the ceiling, thinking. After a long pause, he told Ryan everything. He remembered all the pictures and the anger based on the pictures and the article.

“I just freaking out. Instead of calling her and ask her about him, I cracked up and went to the nearest bar.” He reported ashamed. “He's just a work colleague. And I have no right to be angry, even if it were more. I know it, but I still love her, you know?”

“I know, Justin.”

“But now I've screwed it up. She will never speak to me again.” Justin muttered disappointed in himself.

“She shouldn’t ever talk to you again, but I guess that won’t be the matter. She still cares about you.” Ryan assured him and showed him the messages he had exchanged with you. Justin read them carefully.