Im Home

==================================================

P.O.V Lucy

I wore a long black cloak to shield my face from sight. I slowly made my way and before I knew it I was outside the doors of Fairy Tail.

After debating to myself I burst though the door. That's when I saw him.

P.O.V Natsu

I strange figure entered the guild
"Who are you!?" I shouted
"None of your business" the person slipped away into the Masters office.
"What the?? Who was that?" Erza said
"I have no idea but they smelt familiar" I said back to Erza

P.O.V Lucy

Lucy walked into the Masters office
"May I help you?"
"Yes" I said, and pulled the hood back off my head revealing my face.
"LUCY! My child I knew you would return. Now were would you like your guild mark?
"Ummmm the same place I guess but can it be a gold outside with pink in the middle?
"Of course" he stamped it on my hand. "Thanks" I said an walked out.

"HEY YOU!!!"
"hmmm?" was that Natsu's voice?
"COME DOWN HERE AND FIGHT ME!!"
"Hmm na" I politely said and sat down at the bar.

P.O.V Natsu

What? What's wrong with this guy? That's it. No one is allowed to be rude to me except Lucy!!

"Mirajane look out!"
I decided to use an attack on this guy but I made sure I don't harm anyone else
" FIRE DRAGONS BRILLIANT FLAMMMEEEE!!!!!'

P.O.V Lucy

I hear someone say MIRIJANE LOOK OUT! She ran away screaming in terror I turned around to see a giant fireball lurching towards me.

I didn't want to completely dodge it because it would smash into the bar!

I crossed my arms waiting for the impact. It hit me straight in the face. I blocked most of it but it was burning off my hood!

Suddenly the smoke cleared and everyone stared at me.

"L lu lu Lucy??" Natsu blurted out
"That's right I'm home"