Arnav: haan (yes)

Khushi: theek hai to hum rakhtey hai(ok fine..i am hanging up)

Arnav: khushi apna khayal rakhna (khushi you take care)

Khushi: ji aap bhi (you too) She hangs up.

Arnav didn't know why he wanted to fill her with every little detail of his trip. He had never done this before. But this time he was just searching for a reason to call her.

Lavanya and anjali start acting like arnav and khushi

Lavanya: arnavji aap theek to hai na? (arnavji..you are fine na?)

Anjali: khushi tumharey bina main theek kaise ho sakta hoon (how can I be fine without you?)

Lavanya: aapne dawai li? (did you take your medicine?)

Anjali; meri asli dawai to tum ho...(you are my only medicine)

Khushi: di, lavanyaji..ab aap log hamara tang khichna bandh kijiye aur chaliye (you guys stop pulling my leg and let's go)

After a long day's shopping, the ladies came back home. Lavanya, anjali, khushi, payal all were in khushi's room chatting after dinner.

Lavanya: kitna maza aaya...itne dino baad aap sabke sath ( I had so much fun with you guys after so long)

Khushi: haan lavanyaji...humey to...she stops as her phone rings again (yes lavanya..me..)

As she picks up the call, Lavanya, anjali and payal shout together: hello arnavji

Arnav: what the..khushi..tumne phone speaker pe rakkha kya? (what the khushi..have you put the phone on speaker)

Khushi (moves away from the group and says): aap itni bar phone kyun kar rahe hai..sab hamara taang khich rahe hai (why are you calling so many times..everyone is pulling my leg)

Arnav : alright, agar tum nehi chahti ki main phone na karu to fir main phone nehi karunga..bye (ok if you don't want me to call then I won't call...bye)

Khushi: arey nehi nehi humne aisa to nehi kaha (no no..i didn't say that)

Arnav: to tum chahti ho ki main tumhe phone karu? Itna miss kar rahi ho mujhe?(so you want me to call? Missing me so much?)

Khushi: nehi...hamara matlab ...haan...matlab ki...(no..i mean..yes..i mean)

Arnav: khushi itna blush karne ki koi zarurat nehi hai...sab aur bhi tumhara leg pull karenge...waise ek baat kahu?(khushi don't blush so much...everyone will pull your leg even more...by the way should I tell you something?)

Khushi: ji..(yes)

Arnav: tum jab blush karti ho tab bohot cute lagti ho...specially jab main tumharey kareeb hota hoon aur...(you look very cute when you are blushing..specially when I am close to you and..)

Khushi was blushing heavily now recalling all those moments and was not saying anything.

Arnav: kya hua khushi? Mere baarey mein soch rahi ho? (what happened khushi? Thinking about me?)

Khushi (thinks): yeh laad governor ko kaise pata chala? (how did he come to know)

Arnav: laad governor ko sab kuch pata hai (I know everything)

Khushi: aapko kaise pata chala ki humne yehi socha...and she bites her tongue realizing she revealed her thoughts.(how do you know I just thought about this?)

Arnav was smiling at the other end thinking of khushi's reactions.

Arnav: chalo ab so jao..good night (ok..go to sleep now..good night)

Then said: khushi....i miss you

Khushi: hum bhi... (me too)

Arnav smiles and says: bye Khushi: haan rakhtey hai (I am hanging up)

She stood their holding the phone in her hand for a while, recalling the conversation she just had with arnav and was smiling alone

Lavanya: ahem ahem...chamkili ab akele hi muskuraogi ki humarey sath bhi share karogi. Waise kya kaha asr ne?? (will you smile alone or share it with us? What did asr say?)

Khushi: kuch nehi lavanya ji...woh to bas aise hi (nothing lavanyaji..it was just like that...)

Anjali: haan haan lavanyaji...kuch nehi chhotey ne bas itna hi kaha hoga ki ....(yes yes lavanya..he must have only said...) khushii...I love you(in a romantic way) and hugs lavanya

lavanya (blushing): arnavji...hum bhi...(arnavji..me too) And they burst out laughing.

Khushi: lavanyaji ab aap itni raat tak jagegi to muh dikhai ke din Bandar kaise lagegi (imitating nk) (if you stay awake for so long..you will look like a monkey...)

Lavanya: not fair chamkili!! After a while they retire to their rooms.

Khushi lies down on the bed but she is unable to sleep as she is missing arnav a lot. She feels like calling him but then thinks that he must be sleeping so decides against it. Arnav has been missing khushi ever since he came to goa. He had called her innumerous times. This was the first time when he had done something like this. He is also lying on the bed thinking of her.

Arnav to himself: khushi...what have you done to me!! He also feels like calling her again. But then decides against it thinking she must be sleeping. After tossing and turning on the bed for sometime both fall asleep thinking of each other.