Wedding Day

Dedication: jada_loves_niall , because you guessed the song right for Fast Forward-Scisaac in Teen Dad. Thanks for reading. Who doesn't love Niall? He's one of my baesss.

Song For This Chapter: "Countdown." By: Beyoncé

Song For The Next Chapter: " I don't care what people say when we're together. You know I wanna be the one who hold you when you sleep. I just want it to be you and I forever." By:

~~~Pretty much, the only version of "Countdown" that works.

Chapter Three: Wedding Day

I hear wedding bells. The chiming, the chattering, congratulations, your very lucky to have Liam, or Zayn.

That's where we are now, Zayn standing to the left of the priest his hands in front of him. He wiped his clammy hands on his tuxedo jacket for what seemed like the thirteenth time.

He was anxious everybody had gotten seated. Callie had already came down the aisle throwing flowers with Kameron, and Alyssa. Louis behind them making sure they didn't run off especially his own daughter, Alyssa.

And after that there was another ten minute wait for Liam to come down the aisle. If he came down the aisle...

No one really said anything about Liam and Zayn getting married while their still teenagers and in high school. The only person, who couldn't seem to except it was Perrie. Zayn sleep with her maybe once, and she had this sick twisted thing that they were meant to be.

But nonetheless, Zayn stood there waiting for Liam to come out with his white suit. He wiped his hands on his tuxedo again, trying to suppress his nerves. He sucked in his bottom lip, biting on it.

Liam could have left, and Zayn would be standing here waiting for him. That would crush Zayn, literally. He didn't know where he'd be without Liam.

But soon the white oak doors were opened revealing Liam in a white tuxedo with his dad. Liam sported a shy smile when everybody stood up, Geoff had a big smile.

Liam being seven months pregnant, they had to make his suit bigger. Much to Liam's constant bickering about it. That's how we walked down the aisle, his arm hooked around his dads.

Then the finally got up to Zayn, Geoff offering Liam's hand to Zayn. "Take great care of them." Geoff smiled warmly stepping back as Zayn nodded.

"I intend on it." Zayn whispered as he went to his seat, Zayn helping Liam to stand more on their steps.

"You all may be seated," The priest voice was smooth, and reassuring. The small wedding crowd all sat.

"Who gives this man to be married to this man?" Zayn's lips twitched as Liam giggled when he realized how sweaty his hands were due to his nerves.

Geoff and Karen smiled as they stood, "We do." The priest nodded his head in acknowledgment. They sat down as they ceremony began.

--

"You may now kiss your groom!" Zayn grabbed Liam's waist leaning down, putting his lips on his. Their first kiss being married.

Liam wrapped his arms around his husband's neck, their friends and family cheered. They broke apart for air, them getting motioned to walk down the aisle.

And let me tell you, they both had the silliest biggest grins on their face as people threw flowers on them as walked.

A fairytale ending, a cliché ending, with Mr Right.

Now both Mr Malik. The Malik's living the dream.

Kameron, Callie, then Alyssa but smaller.

✌✨Author's Note✨✌

So if you don't know, I update from my phone. But Wattpad wants to be a dick and say they saved my chapter when I exit and stuff and it doesn't so...I had to rewrite this so many times that I kinda just gave up a little.