"Day after day

I will walk and I will play

But the day after today

I will stop and I will start"

At the pause, she looked at Lexa. She knew that song too. Clarke could see that. "C'mon. Sing with me!"

Lexa couldn't help but did what Clarke said.

"Why can't I get just one kiss

Why can't I get just one kiss

Believe me, there is something I wouldn't miss

But I look at your pants and I need a kiss

Why can't I get just one screw

Baby, I know what to do

But something won't let me make love to you"

Both of them were now laughing. Lexa was sticking her head out of the car window, her hair catching the wind.

They sang the entire song together and stopped laughing when another song arrived, that they didn't know. Lexa muted the radio.

"You've got a nice voice," Lexa admitted, looking at Clarke.

"Thanks," Clarke answered, then stopped the car. "Here we are."

The girls came out of the car. It was a 5 minutes driveway. Clarke started walking by the path, Lexa followed. They were walking in complete silence for one minute through some forest, then Clarke stopped, and turned to face Lexa. By reading her expression, Clarke could surely say that now Lexa was a little bit excited. The blonde smirked at her.

"You're not leading me here, just to kill me and bury me inside this forest, right?" Lexa asked, then laugh nervously.

Clarke just laughed at that. "Now, close your eyes."

Lexa tried to refuse, but Clarke was too eager about that, so Lexa meekly did what Clarke said.

As Clarke took Lexa's hand in her, both of them felt electricity, and both of them decided to just didn't admit it.

Clarke leaded Lexa like that for a few seconds. When they stopped, she let go of Lexa's hand. She immediately felt cold from where they hand touched. She had this urge to grab Lexa's hand again, but she denied it.

"You can open your eyes," Clarke said. When Lexa saw where Clarke took her, she opened her mouth. She was truly fascinated. Her green eyes were slowly absorbing the view.

They were standing in the highest spot in the Polis. From there they could see the entire city.

"Wow. It's beautiful," Lexa admitted.

Clarke again looked at her. She had an adorable smirk on her face. Lexa must felt Clarke's look because now she was also looking at her. She smiled even more.

"You were right. It was a good idea."

"Did you just... give me, my due?" Clarke made her most shocked face, and even open her mouth.

"I wouldn't say your due, but I could be wrong."

Clarke just smirked at that.

"Well. That's not everything," she said, then took her backpack off of her back. She opened it and took out a big, comfy blanket.

Lexa looked at her surprised, she helped her spread it. And both of them sat on it.

"You are truly amazing."

"Oh. Maybe just a little."

They were laying on the blanket, their tighs were connected. They had talked about nothing for an hour. Clarke used to hate spending time in that way with her friends, but this time it was... different. Better.

Buzzing made Clarke to sat up and checked on her phone. It was a text from Raven. 'Why are you still not at school?', then another, 'Where the hell are you?'

"Oh, shit!" Clarke said as she looked at the time. It was 8 a.m. "We're late."

Lexa looked at her truly terrified. They picked everything and ran to Clarke's car. When they came to school, the hall was already empty.

The first period they had together. They headed to the classroom, then as quietly as it was possible, they entered and sat at the last desk in the room.

Clarke was hoping that the teacher won't notice. But he did.

"Miss Griffin. Miss Woods. You're late," the teacher Jaha looked at them, a little bit disappointed.

"Yes. We're sorry," Clarke answered meekly for both of them.

"I hope it's the last time."

"It is," Clarke said.

Oh little, if she would know that it was a big lie...