Chapter Twenty-Nine.

You just don't get it, do you ?

******************************************************************************

Carrie's POV

I woke up with a banging. I blinked a few times before realizing where I was.

"Carrie ! I know you're in there ! Open the fucking door !"

Oh no.

I was so screwed.

I looked over my shoulder and Mark wasn't in bed. In fact, there was no sign on him in the hotel room.

"Carrie, I swear to god !" - Another bang.

"God, I'm coming, I'm coming." - I groaned and got up, searching for at least something to put on.

I got in my last night's outfit and opened the door.

"What do you want ?"

"What do I want ?!" - Louis barged into the room. - "I want an explanation !"

"I'm really not in the mood for fighting alright ? Just go, I'll talk to you later." - I felt dizzy.

"You won't have another chance. I'm leaving today."

"Where are you going ?" - I raised an eyebrow.

"I have a world tour to finish remember ?! I only had three days off and we have a meeting tomorrow." - He ran his hand through his hair. - "And I've been skipping the recordings for the album."

"If you're indirectly saying that this is all my fault, then I got it. Thank you."

"That's not what I said."

"It was implied."

"Carrie." - He sighed. - "I came here to LA to talk to you, to solve things between us and you fucked everything up. I was willing to-"

"Stop," - I cut him off. - "I know exactly what you're going to say and I don't want to hear about it. Not now."

"You need help."

"I don't, I'm fine." - I put on my shoes.

"You're comsuming again. This is not good for you."

"It was just once." - I shrugged and put on my jacket.

"Once in like two days ?" - He grabbed my hands. - "Car, I don't want to lose you. I've almost lost you once I won't take that risk again."

"I can't leave everybody behind, Lou. Not now, they need me."

"After the play ?" - I shook my head. - "Carrie, you have to."

I started feeling tears streaming down my face. - "I need to get out of here."

"Come with me."

"Where ?"

He shrugged. - "Let's just leave."

"I can't, I have a show tomorrow night."

"Then, just for a few hours ? Just us two, nobody else. I'll drop you off at Mary's tonight. Deal ?"

I nodded. - "Okay."

"Come on." - He grabbed my hand and walked me out of Mark's room.

"I thought that last night you were coming with me, so Mary wasn't that worried about it. I intended on spending the night with you yesterday so I asked her for a few clothes of yours." - He opened the door to his Hotel room. - "How about you take a shower and I'll order some food ?"