Chapter Thirteen.

Just when I thought I was over you, You come back and sweep me off my feet

*******************************************************************************

“Ready? We have to give our all.”

“I’m nervous, Matty. I’m scared that I mess everything up.”

“Take a deep breath. I know you’re worried about Louis, that you haven’t seen Harry in two days, but you have to stay calm. They will show up. They promised.”

“I know but-“

“But nothing, come on. It’s our turn.”

We walked into the auditorium, where all eyes were on us. It was as crowded as the first day of school.

“Oh my god.”

“Take a deep breath. Everything will be fine.”

The music started. I felt the adrenaline rise in my body.

“Here we go.” – Matt took my hand and we started our choreography.

As Matt twirled me around, I spotted Harry and Louis in the far corner of the room, both smiling at me.

“They came.” – I whispered in Matt’s ear.

“See? I told you they would come. Now focus, we’re almost over.”

We finished our performance with a bow and everybody applauded. Harry and Louis even got up, and Louis whistled.

We joined the others in the hall, waiting for the results.

“Well, we were the last ones so now we have to wait til the end.”

“I’m so nervous, I’m even shaking. I think I messed up.”

At that moment, I felt two hands wrapping around my waist from behind.

“You were so good, baby.” – Harry kissed my cheek.

“Thank you.” – I turned around smiling and pecked his lips. – “Where’s Louis?”

“He was-“ – He looked behind him. – “He was right beside me!”

“I’m here, sorry. I was thirsty so I went to grab a bottle of water.” – Louis appeared from the other end of the hall. – “I’m so proud of you Car!” – He hugged me.

I smiled wide. I felt so comfortable with my boys here with me. But then that stupid quote came into my mind.

If you loved Louis so much as you said you did, why did you fell for Harry?

“Just go away!” – I said to myself.

“Carrie, what’s wrong?” – Harry raised his eyebrows.

I realized I had said it out loud.

“Huh, nothing. I was just talking to myself to calm down.” – I tried to smile.

If he found out what I was thinking, he’d get his heart broken and I don’t want that.

“Carrie? They’re going to announce the winners now.” – Matt called.

“Okay… Guys, we have to go. Go back to the audience, alright?”

“Alright, good luck Car.” – Louis kissed my cheek.

“Good luck baby.” – Harry pecked my lips and went after Louis who left as soon as he said goodbye.

We stood there, in the middle of the auditorium with everybody’s eyes on us. The principal had already said no to three pairs. Matt and I, plus another pair were the only ones left.