Chapter Nineteen.

Backfire.

***************************************************************************

I woke up to a warm body completely entangled in mine and soft snores on my ear. 

Harry.

I tried to get up but his legs and arms were around me so I couldn't really move. If I did move even if it was just a muscle, my head would pound as if somebody was hitting me with a hammer.

I sighed and closed my eyes.

Small flashes of the previous night went through my mind as if I was watching a movie.

We all went out together, had a few drinks, we danced... Then Harry and I came home and before I went to sleep, Louis told me something...

I just can't remember what it was.

I frowned trying to remember, but the last thing from last night that I remember is Harry touching me. I can't remember anything else.

"Carrie?"

I snapped my eyes open. - "Hmm??" - I immediately closed them due to my head hurting.

"Good morning." - His raspy voice sounded so close to my ear.

"Morning." - I mumbled with my arm covering my eyes.

"Something wrong?" - His body left mine and I could feel my muscles relax.

I sighed. - "My head hurts."

"I told you not to drink so much." - He scolded.

His fingers wrapped around my wrist and he took my arm out of my eyes. I blinked them open just to stare at his beautiful green orbs.

"Yes daddy, I was a bad girl." - I mocked.

He smirked and leaned in to kiss me.

"Oh please don't tell me you're one of those couples." - I jumped when I heard Louis' voice.

He was leaning against the door frame, dressed in... Were those leggings ?!

"What are you doing here ?! Can't you knock?!" - I covered myself with the covers.

"Please," - He puffed. - ",It's not like I've seen you naked before."

"Please don't remind me of that, thank you very much." - Harry sat up.

"Sorry." - Louis raised his hands.

"What do you want, Louis?" - Harry threw me my panties and his tee from last night.

"What are you going to do today ?"

I blinked. - "I'm not sure, probably go shopping or stay in. Why?" - I put on the tee.

"Can we go out ?" - He looked at Harry then back at me. - "Just the two of us ?" - He bit his bottom lip.

I tried to remember how to breathe. - "Why ?"

"I dunno." - He shrugged. - "I guess I just miss our moments."

"Hmm." - I looked at Harry. - "What do you think ?"

"Since when do you have to ask him for permission to do something ?" - Louis scolded.

"Well, he's my boyfriend and I promised him I'd spend as much as time with him as I could."