Chapter Twenty-Seven.

Baby you're my disease

****************************************************************************

"Don't stop because of me, you know I love to see you dance." - He smiled.

Louis.

He was leaning against the door frame, with his arms crossed over his chest.

I smiled and jumped off stage, running towards him.

"You came !" - I wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him as tight as I could.

"A little late, but yes I did." - He buried his face in my hair, enhaling my scent.

"What matters is that you're here !" - I rested my forehead against his.

We stood like that for quite a while, just staring into each other's eyes. I really wanted to kiss him, but I know I shouldn't.

We still had a lot to talk about.

"I've been driving around the parking lot for hours. Not even one spot was available. Was the whole city here ?"

"I guess you can say that yes." - I smiled. - "I missed you." - I entangled my fingers with his.

"I missed you too." - He hugged me again. - "So much." - He leaned back a bit. - "But you still haven't told  me why you disappeared for so long and didn't tell anybody."

My smile disappeared. What a mood killer Louis.

"I don't want to talk about it." - I walked up to the stage.

"But you have to. I won't leave until you tell me what happened."

"You really know how to kill the mood." - I put on my jacket and grabbed my purse, Harry's flowers and my phone.

"Who sent you those ?" - Louis was standing next to the front row.

"Harry. He wanted to wish me good luck for tonight."

"So that is why he asked me which were your favorite flowers..."

"Why does that matter ?! He was just trying to be my friend, unlike some other people."

"Don't you even dare, Carrie Marie Schmidt ! I've been here for you the whole damn time, you're just too stubborn to let me in ! I even begged for a break to come here and see you !"

"Big deal." - I puffed and climbed off stage.

"I was sick worried about you ! What did you want me to do ? To forget about everything ?" - He shouted.

"That is a great idea." - I walked out of the auditorium.

"Hey, where are you going ?" - Louis grabbed my arm.

"Home, where the hell did you want me to go ?" - I pulled away from his touch. - "And let go, you're hurting me !"

As I was about to get in my bike, Louis steps in between it and myself.

"I'm sorry." - He cupped my face. - "I just wanted you to tell me. I was worried, so worried."

"I was around, what's the big deal ?! I'm here now, aren't I ?"

"Yeah, but-"

"No buts." - I pushed him aside. - "I'm going home."

"No. Follow my car."