The Best and Worst Day

Start from the beginning

(Ian's POV)

Alice and me arrived at the apartment that I was going to show her at the same time.

Alice was breathtaking as always. What made her gorgeous other than physically was her warm, humble heart and that she didn't seem to realize she was beautiful. She wasn't those kinds of girls that bragged about what they're wearing or aren't themselves around famous people.

Alice was completely her natural, beautiful self and that's what I loved about her.

She was wearing black skinny jeans with heels; a loose, white tank top with a denim colored shirt over it. Her hair hair hung in simple waves down to her waist. (There's a pic of it)

"What is it, Ian?" Alice says when she noticed that I was ogling at her.

"Nothing, you're just beautiful." I say, cupping her face in my hands and kissing her.

"You look handsome yourself," She smiled, lowering the collar of my white button shirt.

"Are we going to see this apartment or what?" I say and opened the door for her.

She walked in and looked around the whole place silently, all while we held hands. I tried to read her face, but it was always so hard to know what she was thinking about.

After seeing everything, we were out on the balcony that had an amazing view of the city.

"You don't like it. It's okay, I was just trying to help--"

"Ian, I love it. It's perfect and I can afford it." Alice says softly and I smiled.

"Really?"

"Yes, thank you for helping me." She says and gave me lots of butterfly kisses around my face.

I hugged her tightly, taking in her sweet scent by burying my face in the crook of her shoulder. I never wanted to let her go. We went back inside where we started kissing on the couch.

"Does all this come with the apartment?" She asked when we pulled away for a breath.

"Yes, including the TV." I reply, pushing a strand of her light brown hair from face.

"Why do I get the feeling you live here?" Alice says, backing up to see my face fully.

"I don't. I live on the other apartment down the hall." I smirked and she rolled her eyes.

"You sneaky boy." Alice pounced on me, hovering over me on the couch.

She kissed me and I stared into her golden hazel eyes as I touched her cheek. Alice took my hand and kissed it, making me smile.

"I'm in love with you." I murmured.

Her eyebrows scrunched up and she sat up. Alice sighed and pushed her hair back the way she does when she's nervous.

Crap. Too soon.

"Hey, you don't have to say anything. It's only been a week and I understand if it's too fast." I assured her, taking her chin and making her look at me.

She smiled half-heartedly, "No, I'm just afraid it won't work. I'm a pessimist I know, but it's what my parents taught me. Never get your hopes too high or you might end up hurt."

"That won't happen. I swear this relationship will work and we'll prove your parents wrong." I say, putting my arms around her to comfort her.

"I'm in love with you, too." She whispered after a while of silence.

***

(Alice's POV)

It was the next day after Ian showed me the new apartment. I loved it and today I signed a bunch of documents and the landlord handed me the keys to my new place.