𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

"You fucked Venus?" Tig questioned her as he leaned against the bar. It was just him and her that were right there, since everyone else was running around the clubhouse.

"No, no," Ali laughed. "I was drunk, and some shit happened. I don't know what exactly, but some shit."

"Fuck, that's something I never knew about you."

"Oh, the thing I said earlier? That wasn't Venus." Alison said, taking a drag of her cigarette.

"Who was it then?" He asked, surprised.

"Some chick," she said plainly. "One I haven't seen in a while. There was another one but we keep that hushed."

"Tell me, Ali!" Tig pressed.

"Wendy," she pushed out. Tig looked at her. "Yeah, I realize that's weird." Tig laughed and shook his head. Juice came over and sat beside her.

"What's going on over here?" He inquired.

"Talking," Tig said. "Private girly stuff."

"I get why she'd go to you for that." He teased as tig poured him a drink. Ali sat on Juice lap and took a sip of his drink. He watched her as she pressed the clean glass to her lips while he steadied her on his lap and held her waist. He couldn't help but fall in love with her all over again.

"I see the wheels turning in your brain, Juice." Chibs chimed in as he walked behind the counter and dismissed Tig.

"What?" He said, mesmerized by her beauty. Her lips, her hair all swooped on her shoulder, her chipped nail polish. He could safely say that she was perfect no matter what.

"What are you thinking about?" Chibs asked him.

"Her," he said as he put his chin on Ali's shoulder. She handed Juice his drink, but he just put it down on the clean bar in front of him.

"How long have you two been together?" chibs asked. "You're like... ancient."

Ali thought hard, "Five or sixish years."

"Damn, that is ancient." Chibs chuckled. Ali playfully hit him.

"I'm only twenty-eight!" Ali laughed.

"I'm only thirty-two." Juice said as he pushed his hands up the back of her shirt.

"I get it, you little shits," he laughed. "I'll leave you two to your freaky business." He kissed Ali's cheek and walked away. Ali turned to face Juice.

"You're touchy, what's wrong?" She asked him. They hadn't been intimate in a long time, since before Elijah's death.

"I've missed you," he slid his hand up her thigh. "All of you."

"We should go home, baby," she said softly before looking around the clubhouse. Each of the women were with one of the guys. "It'd be a lot more fun there."

-

When they got home, Alison groaned as she took off her shoes and discarded them to the side. She took off her cut and ran to the bedroom, laughing as Juice chased her. She closed the door on his face.

"I hate you," he said through the door.

"You'll hate me more, hold on," She'd taken everything off except her bra and underwear, which wasn't really underwear. it was a thong, but with thicker pieces of fabric that wrapped around the hips instead of the tiny little things you usually see. the bra and thong were both plain black and lacey.

Ali opened the door and ran down the hallway, away from Juice. "Catch me if you can!" She giggled.

"I married a child," he laughed. "But one with a hot little body, so get back here!" He had taken his shoes and shirt off and ran around to catch her.

"Fuck." Ali laughed and flipped over the couch so she landed on it facing up.

"I win," Juice laughed. Ali sat up and he sat down. "What next?"

"Go get changed," she smiled. "Put comfy clothes on and bring me one of your shirts."

"Okay." he smiled and pecked her lips before obeying her. He returned in grey sweatpants. He handed Ali a Samcro shirt, and she pulled it over her head. It was slightly too big, and she loved it.

She went into the kitchen to get beers for them both, and when she got back, Juice was sitting with his legs across the couch. So, Ali handed him his bottle and laid on her stomach facing the same way. their legs were on either side of one and other's torso.

"This works," Juice remarked as he slapped her bottom, earning a little noise from Ali.

"Stop picking on me," she said with a giggle. "It's not my fault I like it."

They laid like that and watched a movie, then they watched a marathon of The Walking Dead as they fell asleep.