one.

Charlie woke up with silk sheets and Harry gently wrapped around her. She was staring into his closed eyes and wondering what she had done to deserve this heavenly guy. It had been two years since this lightning kissed her.---She woke up that day to her roommates, yelling at each other. She checked her phone, she put it down, rubbed her eyes so she could see clearer, and checked it again. She immediately knew she was gonna have a bad day. She was 45 minutes late for her class. She decided to skip it and started getting dressed. She wore her black tank top and a black t-shirt over it saying, "NEVER LOOK DOWN", written upside down with black trousers.

She finished all her classes for the day and headed towards her first part-time job, receptionist at a cafeteria. It was always fairly quiet and she usually got to complete her homework sitting at her desk. After she was done, she headed towards her second job, it was a small chocolate shop owned by a Swiss couple, it was the only job she actually enjoyed. She made 2 boxes of caramel filled Belgium chocolates and 1 tray of rum toffees and was headed home for the day when she noticed the mob of girls.

The girls were shouting at the top of their voices, she knew it had to be a celebrity. She sighed as they they were standing in her way and there was no way to make it around the crowd. So she tried to make way through it. The girls pushed and pulled her around. Just when she thought her day couldn't get any worse one of those girls chipped one of her toe nails out with their wicked heels and when she looked down, she knew there was no way she would be able to get through this without crawling past the legs. That was when one of the celebrities passing by noticed her, "If you could please make way for this lady here", he said. His voice was deep and effortlessly polite.

The crowd fell silent, and the next thing she knew the entire mob of girls and the 5 teenage heart throbs were staring down at her. She stood up and then came the voice, "Are you okay?". She took a moment to register the face, he was Harry Styles. Harry Freaking Styles. She wasn't a hardcore fan or anything, she just knew him from all of the obvious and famous songs of 1D, and of course from her friends' crazy obsession with the one and only One Direction. She then realized she was just staring creepily at this guy and jumped back into her senses. and replied, "Yea yea I'm fine, thank you."---Harry was star-struck when he saw her. He had seen pretty fans before during concerts and all, but she was different. 'Just different', he thought. The boys clearly noticed this and smirked slightly. He wanted to take her backstage just to get to know her but he knew it would be a complete riot on the headlines the following day. So he signed one of the security guards to make sure she's okay.

The guard took her into the building that One Direction was headed to and told the medical team to check on her. She observed that there was complete peace here and let the med team dress her "injury". Around 20 minutes later Harry came in and asked the staff how she was doing. "Nothing to worry, Mr. Styles, she's absolutely fine."

He wasn't.

He absolutely wasn't.

~~~

Thank you for giving this one a read, hope you liked it!!