Chapter 4 - A great team

Thalia's POV
I left the brothers behind me and walked through the club, not taking my eyes off Jason. He noticed it, I smiled. I saw him getting up and walking towards me with my peripheral vision. I loved it when I got the things I wanted without any extra skills.

I had just gotten to the bar, ordering a glass of wine when I felt a hand on my back. I slowly looked up to him, while he was sitting next to me. 
-I don't think I've seen you here before. - his foolish "seducing" smile made me laugh a little bit.
-Well, maybe I should start coming more often. 
He smirked and lowered himself closer to me. 
-So you like it here, huh?
-Yes, but I'd like it even more if there was a more quite place around. You know just for the two of us. 
He had a triumphant experession on his face as if he had just conquered new lands. I barely held my laughed around that guy. 
While he was leading me to a corridor with a room at the end I looked back to the brothers. Dean had a grumpy and nervous expression while Sam noticed me and nodded to show he sees us. 

The room was filled with luxurious furniture and expensive things. Before I could look around myself he had pushed me to the wall, his eyes going up and down my body. 
-Would you let me kiss your neck? 
-Oh what a gentleman, asking for consent. -He froze. I mean I made him. - now would you mind taking a few steps back and have a seat on that lovely sofa that will get ruined in a few minutes. 
His body obeyed every word but his eyes were filled with fear. 
-Who are you?! What are you doing to me, stop it because you'll pay for this!!
-Your screams won't work since well..we're in a club. And your threats are just hilarious. Besides you'll only speak when I say and what I ask you. 
He was silent, of course, I saw that as an agreement. 
-Good, now your family has this little business with blood banks am I right? You steal them.
-Yes. 
-And?
-We sell them to the vampires who can afford it. That way they can stay longer at one place or lay low if they are in danger.
-Hm, not bad, I suppose you weren't the one who invented it. 
I was walking around the room when I saw a wonderful two handed broadsword.
-So this is what I'm going kill you with. - I said excited while taking it off the wall. 
I didn't need a weapon to kill him, but I needed an explanation for in front of the Winchesters. - so one last thing. If hypothetically we kill all you family, what will happen to that clever business of yours?
-It will fall apart, nobody outside of the family knows the ways we control it. 
-I guess dying wasn't in your plans. 
I gave him one last smile, at least he could have a beautiful last view. And then his head fell off with one strike. This was fun, I hadn't done it the old fashioned way in a really long time. 

I sent Sam a call to know I was ready. As I walked to the door to hide behind it I stopped for a while and looked myself in the mirror surrounding that wall. I liked putting make up on, it gave me a sense of normality. But I rarely gave it so much time, but today I looked both like art and the artist. I guess Dean though the same way because he just kept returning his eyes on me. I didn't mind that of course, it was cute. And he was attractive. But it wasn't just that, I had met many attractive men. I couldn't allow myself to have any feelings, but he did have a good heart. And for all these years I had met so few people like him that I couldn't not admire that. 

The steps and giggles coming closer got me out of my head. It was time for me to do some acting and pretend I'm struggling in the fight. 

A few hours later and we were driving back to the motel, that hunt turned out more than easy. Killing the tree girls in the club was a child's game since they were still shocked about Jason's death and their anger confused their senses. We locked the door and left unnoticed. In the house there were another three vampires, older and stronger but the element of surprise helped us. We managed to save their human maid that looked even more shocked at our appearance, she didn't seem to know what to do with her freedom, but she said she had a place to go to. And last but not least I had to give credit to the Winchesters, they really were one of the best hunters I had ever met. 
-It was a long night but working with you two was an experience - I said while sitting up between their seats. 
-Yeah, you are a good hunter - Dean mumbled. 
-What? What was that, Dean? I couldn't hear you - both Sam and I laughed at his annoyed expression. Teasing him was so much fun.
-I said you're a good hunter, okay? Even a great one. 
-Oh, thank you, but I wouldn't have done so well without my princes. 
-Well, we are a great team together - when I heard Sam say that I couldn't help but smile. It wasn't just because I was getting their trust, but because I liked the boys. 

For a short moment I felt guilty for lying to them, but I erased that feeling, I couldn't allow myself that, not now, not when I was so close. 

---------

woah well i spent a long time writting these two chapters, i hope you like them cause i don't feel very confident about them :D sorry about skiping all the fighting parts but i dont really enjoy writting about it or even know how to explain it in my own native language so.. but if you have any recommendations or anything you want to see please give your opinion, i wanna make this story the best way possible. thank you for all the support, it really inspires me a lot, next update is in the weekend