Chapter 7

Harry's Point of View

I walk up and knock on the door. Yesterday night I told Lily that I would take her to the party. God I'm nervous manly because everyone whose going to be there hates my guts. She opens the door wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, white sweater, and white converses.

"Hey Harry" she says "hey" I say giving her a peck on the lips. She smiles and closes the door. I grab her hand, lead her over to my car, and open the door for her. She laughs getting in, I walk over to my side, and get in. After a bit of driving we arrive at Abby's house.

I hurry up and open Lily's door and help her out of the car. We interlace our fingers together as we walk up to the door. Lily knocks and Miranda opens the door smiling at Lily and frowns when she sees me. "Come on in" she says and we walk inside the quant little house.

Looking around I see that we are the last people here and surprise no one looks happy to see me. Gaming councils are on and people are playing games. "Hey Lily! Hello Harry" Abby says trying to break the silenced. "Hey Abby!" Lily says letting go of my hand to give her a quick hug.

"So we have as you can see games, films, and snacks" she says gesturing about. I walk over and sit down in a chair at the far end of the room feeling out of place. Lily sits down on my knee frowning "what?" I ask her confused. "You really don't want to be here" she says softly and I shrug.

"It's fine it's just that... I don't know" I trail off. "All the awkward looks?" she suggest and I nod my head. "Ignore them" she tells me curling up with me and I wrap my arms around her. She smiles and we watch a film that they have playing on one of the three TVs scattered about.

Abby's Point of View

I look over at Lily and see her snuggled up to Harry who is absentmindedly playing with her hair. I nudge Miranda with my elbow and she gives me a questioning look. "What?" She whispers and I gesture over towards Lily and Harry.

Her mouth falls open "wow" she says and I nod my head in agreement. Lily's playing with the fingers on Harry's hand. He smiles down at her and kisses the top of her head. She teasingly swats at him and he laughs lightly.

Harry's Point of View

I return to playing with Lily's soft hair. "I'm going to get something to drink want anything?" I ask her. "A soda" she tells me standing up. "What kind?" I ask her "Which ever" she tells me shrugging. "Thanks" I joke giving her a quick kiss on the cheek before I go about finding the kitchen.

After about three minutes I manage to find the kitchen. I walk over to the fridge and grab two sodas now time to find my way back. I walk back into the living room and hand Lily her drink. "Thank you" she says as I sit back down. "You're welcome" I tell her and she returns to sitting on my lap.

It appears that Grace is kicking Josh's arse at some sports themed game. "Hey!" he exclaims when she scored another point and she laughs. "Hey could you play against me next?" Grace asks Abby "no thanks you'll whop my butt." We laugh as she scores yet another point and Josh puts down his controller in defeat.

"I'll play" April offers "okay" Grace says setting up the next game. "Hey do you want to leave?" Lily whispers in my ear "sure" I tell her smiling. We stand up and throw our drinks away. "Are you to going already?" Miranda asks us. "Yeah I have a curfew" Lily lies "oh well see you Monday I guess?" she says.

"Yeah see you" Lily says before pulling me out the door. I arch an eyebrow at her "come on I want us to be able to be around each other without stares" she explains. I smile and kiss her lightly on the lips "follow me then" I tell her and we walk hand in hand to my car.
__________________________
Sorry it's so short :( even more so that I haven't posted for a while. I'll try to make the next chapter longer. Please check out my other books.

Kind of a filler chapter.

150 reads!!! As always thank you for reading :).