GMFLAP 2

Jungkook sighs as him and Hyuri walked in the park

Jungkook sighs as him and Hyuri walked in the park. They decided to hangout, well, it was the older's plan. But now, he's whining about missing his boyfriend.
"Hyung, this was your plan-" Jungkook yelps, cutting himself off as he bumped into someone. Thankfully, Hyuri catches him. They looked at who it was until he heard Hyuri screaming.
"You?!" The older says and grabbed Jungkook's hand, dragging him away. Jungkook couldn't even see his face that much because of this.

"Hyung, why'd you do that?" Jungkook asks. The older immediately let's go of his hand, sighing.
"It was my ex, okay?" Hyuri says, rubbing the bridge of his nose.
"I didn't even see his face clearly, how would I know? You don't even show me pictures of him" Jungkook says, crossing his arms.
"Never in my life would I open any of his social medias and save a picture of him" Hyuri says, scoffing. Jungkook rolls his eyes and went away, leaving the ranting older away.

Jungkook walked to the mall, laughing as he can't hear Hyuri's rants today. Smiling, he started to walk around, excited.

Jungkook was about to grab a clothe that grabbed his attention when another hand grabbed it. He gasps, letting go of it and bowing.
"Uh... I'm so sorry, you can have it" He said, even though he wanted it. The guy looks at him, chuckling and giving it to him.
"Oh, you can have it, don't be sad" The guy says. He looks up, biting his lips as he find the guy attractive.
"Thank you, I'm g--Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook" He says, even though he shouldn't be flirting as his parents would kill him if they knew. He'll have to wait for a a week til his birthday comes. The guy smiled, nodding.

"I'm Park Jimin by the way"