𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈

A few weeks later, Gemma had driven Ali to the hospital. Juice was being released, and Gemma wanted to drive them home together.

"How does it feel?" Ali asked him as he stood up.

"It doesn't hurt so bad anymore," he said with a shrug. Gemma was waiting outside the room as Juice got dressed. "Just warning you that I'm gonna be, like, naked."

"Not like I haven't seen you naked before," she said as she walked into the bathroom, her heels clicking against the floor. he got dressed in all his shit except his shirt. "You're hot even though you have a hole in your torso."

"I know this," he chirped. Alison put her hands on his chest.

"C'mon you two," Gemma said as she walked in. "You're needed at the clubhouse, pres."

-

Since Juice was better and healed, he was able to be back in the shit. The first thing they had to do was get Hale to let the club lease the lodge in town. They wanted to help Nero and get some clean money.

The one way they were going to do it was blackmail; blackmail for a vote on Charming Heights.

Alison bursted out laughing when she saw the man in his office.

"Well, he's out for like, ever." Juice remarked.

"You guys can do this yourself because I'm not helping you." She was still laughing. "It's funny to just watch." Juice waved his hand over the guy's face. Ali hit him and he laughed.

They got him all fancied up, which by Samcro standards, was gross and disgusting.

"This is so nasty." Alison laughed again.

"Someone's here." Chucky said. Alison giggled and opened the door. She's known Venus since she was about twenty. Personal reasons.

"You tiny little bitch," Venus exclaimed as she hugged Alison. Venus was of course much taller than Ali, so she was lifted off the ground. "I didn't know this was for you!"

"Well, it is." Ali replied.

"What am I supposed to do with Shamu?"

"Uh, I don't care," Ali giggled. "Do whatever comes to your mind, dear."

-

"Can you really get rid of the tape?" Bobby asked Juice.

"Yeah, it's Photoshop 101. With the software I have, I can make him shit unicorns."

"There will be no shitting anything while I'm this close that giant ass crack." Venus announced. Alison cracked up while she was sitting on Happy's lap. He stood her up when Chucky said there was someone else coming. Ali walked over to stand beside Tig.

"Who are you?" Alison interrogated.

"Uh, Devin Price, I'm his stepson." He said, looking at Alan and laughing.

"I can tell you don't really like him."

"I hate him." He snapped as he tried to take a photo of him when Happy snatched his phone. "I wanna use this shit against him too."

Venus walked over and looked at him. "How old are you?"

"Uh, twenty one."

"Oh, I do like them young." Venus smirked. Ali knew she was helping her.

"You're like, a dude."

"It doesn't make you gay," Ali shrugged.

"How do you know? You're a chick."

"Same thing with the opposite gender, and I'm not gay. Plus the guys aren't either." Ali said truthfully.

"Really?" He chuckled, looking at the guys.

"Yeah, alotta cock." Juice said. Ali rolled her eyes.

"Two dicks." Chibs chimed in, making gestures.

"Really?"

"Oh yeah," Tig said.

"Slammin' cocks." Juice added.

"Wrap this around your eyes." Venus handed him her scarf and he walked to the back room, per her request. "You owe me, tiny sugar." She said to Alison as she poked her nose and walked after Devin.

"No," bobby laughed. "No, no."

"What?" Ali said laughing. "Fix him, now."

A/N

this was my favourite thing to write. 😂
please comment if you're enjoying this book? I'm thinking that maybe there will be a sequel. 😏
who's you favorite character? do you like Ali? comment! 😊