Unrealistic Accomplishment

Začít od začátku

"We should make some money while we're here." I said thinking about how it would be useful down the road if we had some extra cash.

"Such a smart girl~" Hisoka purred. "I know just the place to do so~" he grabbed my hand and pulled me into a giant building.

"Welcome to heavens arena! Is this your first time or are you returning?" The lady at the front desk asked cheerfully.

"Returning." Hisoka winked at the lady behind the front desk which made her blush profusely.

"And you ma'am?" She looked at me expectantly.

I looked towards Hisoka with a look of pure desperation, but all he did was put his hand on my back for reassurance. "First time." I croaked out.

"First time for me as well." Illumi came up from behind me.

"Alright! I'll need you two to fill out these forms while I talk with your friend!" She handed us some paperwork and we went to sit down to do it.

"So what is this place?" I asked Illumi because everyone had failed to explain why we were here and what we were doing.

"It's a fighting place, the more levels you clear the more money you make." He explained the bare minimum.

"Ok! I think I get it!" I quickly looked through the paperwork signing where it needs it. "I'm done!

"Alright we can turn it in now." Illumi stood up and walked back over to the front desk.

We turned in the papers needed, she told us to go to the first waiting room that we would have a match soon. Hisoka went to floor 200 because he's been here before.

"Are you nervous?" Illumi asked me noticing my tapping leg.

"No it's just a tic I have." I responded grabbing my leg as to stop the tapping.

"I see." He put his head against the wall and closed his eyes.

"Would y/n please exit to the arena!" The announcer voice called and I stepped out.

There was a big crowd watching the matches it made me extremely uncomfortable seeing everyone, but the one who made me the most uncomfortable was my opponent. He wore little to nothing, his lack of clothing showed off his enormous muscles and he had strangely big lips. I didn't know whether to look away or run away.

"Haha I tiny scared little girl! This is going to be an easy match!" The man taunted me which really pissed me off, normally I wouldn't care, but there was something about this guy that bothered me, maybe his appearance?

"Yeah we'll see!" I yelled back which earned me a hysterical laugh from the man.

"Match begin!" The ref yelled lifting his hand signaling to began.

I didn't even realize I moved until I was standing over his body on the floor.

"Oops." I bent down checking for a pulse. "It's ok he's alive!" I called to the ref who called out my win by total knock out.

"You can go ahead to floor 50!" The ref handed me a piece of paper and I started walking away when I noticed Illumi in another ring. I decided to watch his match and wait for him.

He won.

After his match he walked over to me and we walked out together. "You're pretty fast." Illumi complemented me.

"Thanks." We collected our reward and headed up to the fiftieth floor.

"We should catch up to Hisoka by tomorrow." Illumi stepped out of the elevator first.