Unrealistic Accomplishment

"So if we only have two beds who sleeps where?" I asked curiously eyeing the beds and the two boys.

"I'll sleep with you~" Hisoka cooed pulling me closer to him.

"That's fine." I walked over to the bed and plopped onto it. "It's late let's just go to bed, we can worry about stuff tomorrow." The boys agreed and got into bed as well, it was cold so I cuddled into Hisoka once he was asleep.

•••

"I'm bored."

"What do you want to do?" Hisoka asked coming and sitting next to me on the bed.

"I don't know. We should look around town. And figure out what city we're in." I answered yawning it was around 7:30 in the morning after all.

"Good idea." Illumi agreed. "You don't have anything on you do you?"

I thought for a moment. "Nope nothing."

"That's fine we'll just have to pay for whatever you want." Illumi just saw it as an investment into what he wanted so he didn't mind paying for my needs.

"Ok let's go!" I jumped up and ran out the door. Once to the elevator I waited for them to catch up.

•••

"We should get some food first." I stated realizing I hadn't eaten since they kidnapped me.

"Hmm yes good idea." Hisoka agreed "I'm quite hungry myself."

"Ok let's go to that cafe." Illumi walked into a cute cafe.

Once sitting down we looked over the menu. "Heavens Arena cafe." I read the menu title. "So we're in the same city as heavens arena!" I exclaimed happily.

"Have you decided on what you would like?" The waitress asked looking at us.

"I'll have the waffles." Illumi answered.

"Funnel cake for me please." Hisoka smiled placing his head in his hand.

I hadn't really thought about what I wanted now everyone was looking at me expecting something I don't know, their eyes pierced through me as I gulped. "I'll have the strawberry crepes." I didn't care what I got I just didn't want them to look at me anymore.

"Lovely! I'll have those right out to you all." She walked into the back and I released a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Not good at interacting with others are you? How cute~" Hisoka pat me on the head calming my nerves.

"No, I'm not. I don't understand people and how they work very well, so it's hard to interact with the unknown." I answered taking a sip of the water on the table.

"Interesting." Was all Illumi had to say.

"So y/n what's your story?" Hisoka inquired.

"My story? I guess it's pretty tragic. I never knew my dad and my mom was very strict and busy, I would do everything and anything to please her and to gain her attention, that's all I wanted. And in search of the attention I lacked I began talking with older men, they were flattering and gave me all the attention I wanted but they always had ulterior motives, which led me to hating attention and the want to disappear. I've never had friends before, so this is completely new to me. From lack of learning conditions I don't understand emotions or how people think and act. I've always had troubles expressing myself due to my lack of comprehension, but I've found a few ways that have even earned me praise from my mother."

•••

After breakfast and talking about what we were going to do about me, we decided that I would always be with one of them, it was a win situation for everyone.