Chocolate Robots

When we made it to the village we decided to split up and look for them. Which would have been a good idea but I don't know what they look like, their age, anything about them really, just their names.

I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going when I bumped into someone making both of us fall. "Oh I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention!" I looked up to see a younger boy probably around twelve or thirteen.

He had raven black hair with green tips. He had soft kind brown eyes and wore a green outfit. "That's alright it's my fault too!" He got up and extended his hand to me. I took it and he hoisted me up off the ground.

"I'm Gon! It's nice to meet you!" The name seemed familiar but I didn't know where I'd heard it.

"I'm y/n! It's nice to meet you too! Sorry again for running into you!" He wasn't much shorter then me only a few inches.

"Hey Gon who is this?" another boy with white hair walked up to us.

"this is y/n I just ran into her." Gon introduced me.

"Oh, well I'm Killua!" He introduced himself. Immediately I recognized where I knew gons name from.

"So you're Illumi's younger brother." I mumbled to myself which they caught onto.

"How do you know my brother?" Killua said in a threatening tone.

"Killua that's no way to talk to someone." Illumi came up from behind me.

"Illumi." Gon hissed.

"What are you doing here?" The resentment in Killua's voice was obvious.

"I'm checking in on my little brother." Illumi said taking a step forward. "Having said that I can see you're still running around with this distraction. What have I told you Kill? Assassins don't need friends."

I looked at Illumi kind of hurt. "I don't care what you think! Gon is my friend and I won't leave him!" Killua yelled at Illumi.

"Illumi. If you keep speaking like that you're going to make Killua hate you." I stepped in pain barely audible in my voice.

"What's she to you Illumi? I thought assassins don't need friends!" Killua continued yelling.

"She's simply-" Hisoka threw a card at Illumi cutting off his sentence.

"If you finish that sentence and say what I think you were going to say it would ruin both our plans." Hisoka walked up behind Gon and Killua trapping them between them.

"We don't need to fight! Everyone please! Just stop!" I screamed wanting the contention to end. "Why can't we have a normal conversation like normal people?" I sunk into myself.

"What do you guys want?" Gon asked trying to keep the peace with the two groups.

"I want Killua to return home. And to stop being around you." Illumi stated.

"Not going to happen." Killua seethed.

"I just wanted to see how my fruits were maturing~" Hisoka placed in his unasked for opinion.

"I can't do this." I walked away from the conversation. I can't handle these situations. Hisoka followed me leaving just Illumi, Gon and Killua to talk.

"Why did you walk away?" Hisoka asked staying close by my side without invading my space.

"I don't agree with Illumi. But it's not my place to go against him." I looked at Hisoka with tear filled eyes. "Is this what friends are supposed to feel like?"

Hisoka stopped walking giving me a look of pity. "I don't know." He grabbed me pulling me into his arms in a tight comforting embrace.

"I don't know if I want friends anymore. They, hurt. A lot. I was doing just fine on my own, I didn't know what friends were like so how could I miss something I never had?" I choked out into Hisoka's shirt. "It's not fair."