leaving

My eyes opened at the light shining through the window landed onto the bed. I sat up and took a look around my room. The three other boys were still sleeping and i was the only one still awake. I heard a soft meowing from the end of the bed. I looked down and saw my cat looking at me. I picked them up and started to pet them.

I stood up from the bed and went to my bedside table that had my phone that was charging on it. I unplugged my phone and the screen lit up. The time said 11:00 am. George's flight is around 5 pm and Sapnap's and Dream's flight is around midnight. Midnight is also around the same time my parents come back from their work trip.

I sighed and went downstairs holding my cat and my phone. I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed all the ingredients to make waffles. I got the waffle iron out and plugged it in the outlet so it could heat up. I started mixing them together to form the batter.

After making the batter, i started pouring it into the iron. That's when i heard foot steps coming form behind. I couldn't turn around to see who it was because i needed to focus on waffles. Then i felt a hand on top of my head.

"Good morning Dream" i said without looking away from the iron
"Good morning" he said in his morning voice
"How did you know it was me?" he scratched his neck
"I don't know, instinct?" i shrugged my shoulders
"You're so weird" he chuckled in a low voice
"Whatever you say" I rolled my eyes

I continued to make the waffles while Dream watched me. A silence was put through out the kitchen. But it wasn't an uncomfortable silence, it was a calm silence that you feel nice to be in.

I finished up making the last waffle i could make and dropped it onto the plate. I put all the dirty bowls into the sink and handed the waffles to Dream to put at the dining table. I went upstairs to wake up the other two boys. I was about to open the door by was stopped when i heard quite laughing from inside.

I leaned my head in trying to listen to what they were saying but i wasn't able to hear it well. I took a step back and opened up the door. Sapnap quickly hid something and George sat up straighter.

"What are you guys doing?" i asked
"Nothing," both of them quickly said
"Sapnap what are you hiding?"
"Uh nothing," Sapnap replies
"Okay weirdos, breakfast is ready" i said

The two boys stood up and went downstairs with me. Dream was already sitting at the dining room table while looking at his phone. We all took a seat and started eating out food.

*-.timeskip: 4pm.-*

George was currently packing all of his clothing into his suitcase, he was preparing to leave soon. He grabbed all his equipment like his camera and his microphone and stuffed them into his bag. He dragged the suit case down the steps while i walked behind him holding his backpack that held the cameras and the microphone.

He placed the suitcase next to the door and i put the backpack next to it. He looked over to me and gave me a quick thank you. I nodded back to him saying it was all good. He grabbed the backpack and dragged the suit case outside. He started loading it into my small car.

"Ready to go drop of George?" I yelled into the house
"Yeah! Wait one second!" I heard Sapnap yell
"Yeah, i'm right here" Dream says
"Sapnap we'll wait in the car" I yelled

Dream and I walked out to the car. We got in and waited for Sapnap to get out the house. Eventually he got into the car and quickly put his seatbelt on.