He shook his head and immediately took steps back a little. I chuckled at Lucky's expression seeing this.

"Baby! Let me please." He asked looking at me smiling sweetly.

"Ok." I said and got down so that he put the Garland around me.

"Finally." He said after doing it.

I smiled at him and Asha took me back to the room. After going there we all laughed thinking about the expressions all the guests had during the whole drama.

Then I got a doubt and asked Asha "What if I did over the top and they felt bad about me?"

"Sandy! We get married once. If we don't enjoy our own wedding then what is the need to even go through all these procedure. This is your both right and ours too as your friends. Don't think about the guests. They are here to give blessings and they will for sure. So forget about them and do what you wish in your heart." Asha replied explaining.

After hearing her reply it felt like totally correct. I mean this is my wedding day and I need to enjoy myself too right.

I hugged her and said "My Mom would have been so happy to meet you."

"I too would have felt the same Sandy." She said immediately.

"They are calling for you Sandy." Gowri Di said entering the room.

I nodded and we all left the room again for my wedding with my love.

*Lucky Pov*

I am at present sitting infront of the pious fire. The priest is saying the mantras and I am reciting them.

Then Sandy was brought by Asha and Mandira. She sat beside me and she was also made to recite some mantras.

"It is time for Kanyadaan. Bride's father can come forward." Priest said. And immediately Sandy closed her eyes.

"I am here." We heard Prem coming near us. He smiled at me and Sandy.

He put the Sandy's hand on my hand and took the jug in which holy water are present.

To my surprise Asha is the one who handed that to him. He poured the holy water on our hands reciting the mantras told by Priest.

After kanyadaan, now it is time for Saat phere. I stood up and helped Sandy to get up to which she accepted my hand smiling.

The most important feature of a Hindu wedding involves taking seven rounds around the pious fire, along with seven beautiful vows which culminates our wedding.

After those seven vows we both sat down again. Then I put the Sindoor (Vermillion) taking it with a small coin from the Sindoor box to the Sandy's hair partition.

I took the beaded necklace from the priest and turned towards her to put it around her neck. I selected this simple one and I know she will love it.

As expected she smiled widely looking at the necklace. I smiled back at her and put it around her neck.

We both got up and went near my parents first to take their blessings. Like that we took the blessings of all our main relatives and then went near Prem.

He hugged both of us and then Asha followed his suite. Vicky and Mandira too did the same along with Rahul and Gowri Di.

I am married finally!! And I am so happy looking at the girl beside me who is my wife.

"My Wife!" I thought to myself but I guess I said it out loud because she looked at me smiling.

"Ofcourse I am. Do you have any doubts?" She asked teasing me.

I smiled but didn't say anything.

I am happy but immediately frowned when Vicky shouted.

"How can you be so dumb Sid? You just lost his shoes." Hearing this Sandy smiled widely.

I tried so much to escape this but I don't think so I can.

"I will bring them back Lucky. Don't worry!" Vicky said and left us god knows where.

No one will stop themselves from this challenge.

Let's see who will be winner boys or girls..........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding is over. Uff really finally......

Next chap will be about Shoes completely........

How is it guys??? 

And thank u so much for liking all the explanations. I got the inspiration from many writers here in this wattpad itself.

And i am a south indian girl. Leave north indian i don't even know properly about teh south indian wedding.

But by this i am getting to know so much about all of this. I hope i will know about all the indian weddings like this....

Pics are there for each ritual :)

Comment plz and vote......................