"Pfft"
Jennie gave a flash of her gummy smile, and put her head on Lisa's shoulder.

.
.

It was in the middle of the movie, Lisa was too scared to even look. Lisa's head turn to Jennie and closed her eyes tightly.

Meanwhile Jennie was unbothered the whole time, even though she hasn't watched this. She didn't even flinch, not once.

Time SKIP!

It was now morning, Lisa woke up. And felt something heavy ontop of her, Lisa open her eyes.

Lisa was still in a sitting position, while Jennie was ontop of her. With her legs wrapped around her waist.
Jennie's hand on her shoulders, and her face at her neck.

Lisa was about to get a boner soon, Jennie's crotch were right where her dick was.
Lisa gulp. Shit.

Lisa wiggling Jennie a bit trying to make her up, and poke her. But she kept budging and holding her tightly.

"J-Jennie please wake up.."
Lisa grabbed her hand but Jennie forcefully put her hand on her neck again.
Lisa was panicking and sweating.

"Hm..Lalisa~...what's poking me right now"
Jennie said in a sleepy tone, with her eyes still closed.
Jennie finally open her eyes and let go of her hug but still on her lap.

Jennie saw Lisa sweat and was in a panic, Jennie knew what was happening right now. But pretending to not know.

Jennie look at Lisa's confusedly, while Lisa was suffering.
Lisa looked away avoiding eye contact, and closed her eyes shut.

Jennie could feel Lisa's dick grow more on her PJ, and it's easy to feel it.
Jennie move her self a bit, Trying to not make it obvious she's grinding on her.

Jennie hug Lisa again.
"I'm sleepy.."
Jennie hold back the moan, Lisa grabbed Jennie's waist.
Lisa had no choice but to grab her and place her down.

Lisa gulped and stood up immediately and head to the washroom.
Jennie was in a confusion state but when
Lisa left, she was smirking and smiling.

It's currently looking dark since the windows and blinds are closed, Jennie like it this way.
Jennie look at the time it was still 6. They still have time.

Today was Friday, so...

A few Minutes later

Lisa got out very quiet, Lisa let Jennie borrow her uniform.
Jennie informed her guards she's okay and at Lisa's place.

It was Jennie's turn, Jennie got in the washroom while Lisa was eating.

Lisa look at Jennie enter, after Jennie entered Lisa placed down the spoon and look down taking a deep breathe.

It's a good thing, Lisa has good control. Or else, If Lisa hasn't had good control.
The moment Lisa switch their position, Lisa would've lost Jennie's virginity.

What a crazy morning.

.
.
.

Jennie got out of the washroom, with the robe still onto her.
Since she left the uniform onto the livingroom.
But then a suddenly the lights went out.

Jennie yelled a bit, and got scared.
Lisa approach Jennie, But very hard to find her since it's was really dark.

"L-Lisa where are you.."
Jennie was searching Lisa with her hands, Lisa was now infront of her.

"Is that you Lisa?"
Jennie's hand were on Lisa's chest, and went down to her crotch.
"Lisa where- whats this?"
Jennie squeezes Lisa's clothed dick, Lisa quickly put a hand on her mouth.
"Why is it so..-"