Chapter 4

"What'd jungkook say?" Jisoo asked still eating her chicken skewers, jungkook took a long time to the washroom.

"Well he said, he's parents was there to get him. And move away..? To transfer into another school"

Lisa said in confusion and showed the message. They were all confused.
"All of a sudden?"

Chaeng asked, it just doesn't add up. Why would he leave them all of a sudden

"I don't have a clue.."

Lisa sigh, "I'm curious though, already? Like he could have said sooner. He just arrived from Hawaii yesterday and he's moving"

Jisoo interrupts.
"I mean- I could ask his parents why"
Lisa told them, they agreed with Lisa.

"Yeah, great idea. We need to know wh-"

"Lisa!" They all stopped talking, and the person sat beside Lisa.

"Jennie! Hi" Jisoo and chaeng said.

"Hey jen, you joining us?" Lisa asked, and
Jennie nods her head and clings into Lisa's arm and put her head in her shoulder, Lisa flinched and glanced at Jennie.

While the two infront of them (Chaeng and Jisoo) smirk at Lisa, Jennie just smile inncoently.

Lisa didn't even say a word,.
"Anyway, we were just talking about jungkook" Jisoo said.

"what about him?"
Jennie asked confusedly but inside she already knows.

"He's gone all of a sudden, not like gone gone but move away, school"
Chaeng explained.
"Maybe he's got business to do?"

"Maybe, I mean like his parents do own a business..including education"
Lisa agreed.

"Let's just stop talking about this shall we..we still have to head to class in just a few minutes" Jennie said to them, they nodded and didn't really worry much about jungkook as they believed it.

After lunch

Lisa was waking down the hallway with the three girls, and Jennie just backhugs Lisa while they walk.

"Such a cute couple"
Rose said and chuckled.

"We're not a couple"
Lisa rolls her eyes.

"Don't you think, your getting to clingy Jennie-yah?" Lisa looks at Jennie who was still back hugging her.

"No"
She shortly said and made their way to class but Jennie had to break it, and they all sat down.

Jisoo nudges Lisa's shoulder, Lisa looks at her. "What?"

Lisa whispered, "is there something going on between you two?"
Jisoo smirked, at lisa.

"No not at all, she's just been so clingy for some reason"
Lisa scoffed and turn back, "I mean like friends do that" Lisa added.

"seriously? She literally kissed your cheek before you guys entered the class, Rose irene and the others don't do that to you. We've been your friends for more than 5 years we haven't kissed your cheeks, you and Jennie met a day ago." Jisoo said to Lisa

"Just shut up please unnie" Lisa tries to focus on her work.
Jisoo chuckle quietly, and head back to her notes for next class.

After class

"Lis, So when are you ever available so our group can hang out together again"
Rose asked Lisa who was busy packing her stuff, but Lisa looks at her and replied.