Dinner Time

The ship was sailing as it turned evening, and a servant opened the and nodded ''Good evening Sir.'' He said to Branch who nodded his head, he was dressed in a white dress shirt with a black jacket suit. As he walked in he looked around to see he was upstairs on a balcony overlooking the main hallway that the first class stay and up above was a skylight. ''So this is what first class feels like.'' He walked down the first flight of stairs and he looked around at the clock and then pulled on his suit and walked down the stairs to the bottom not having the faintest idea where to go so he leaned up against the banister looking and waiting for them to come down. He a group of trolls walking by he tried to remember what he saw and he put a hand behind his back and bowed slightly as they nodded at him one said. ''Evening Sir.'' He smiled thinking he could get use to this.

''Thousand tons of Hockley steel are in this ship.'' He heard the voice of Creek say.

''Which part?'' Asked Miss Guffin.

''All the right ones.'' Creek said.

Branch turn and saw Creek and Miss Guffin coming down.

''Then your accountable, if there was a problem and where is Poppy?'' Miss Guffin asked annoyed.

''She'll be along.'' Creek said. ''There is the Countess.'' Creek said as he went over and kissed the young Countess hand. Branch rolled his eyes but paid attention on how to act.

While this was going on Poppy appeared wearing a dark red dress with a brown cover and she smiles seeing Branch facing away talking and gesturing to the thin air. He looked so handsome in that suit he really could pass for a first class troll. He then felt a pair of eyes on him and he turned to see surprised and stunned. She really was an angel.

Poppy came down the stair as Branch waited for her offering her a soft smile as she stopped at the second to last step as they stared at each other. Branch took her hand and held it and kissed her knuckles smiling at her.

''I saw that in a Nickelodeon and always wanted to do it.'' He smiles and she giggles a bit.

He smiled and held out his arm for her to take she blushes and takes his arm as they walk, the blue troll tries to keep his head up as high as he could, Poppy let out a quiet laugh.

She stopped and rolled her eyes a bit as she saw Creek laughing and talking to the Countess. She tapped him on the shoulder. ''Darling.. Surely you remember Mr. Timberlake?'' She said as Creek turned around facing her.

''Timberlake?!'' Creek said shocked at his appearence. ''Its amazing you could almost pass for a gentleman. Snicking

Branch clicked. ''Almost.'' Staring at Creek.

Miss Guffin frowns slightly at Branch but says nothing.

''This is extraordinary.'' Creek chuckled as he held out his arm to Miss Guffin but he saw the way Poppy held onto Branch's arm as they walked. 

Branch and Poppy just stopped and looked at each other smiling slightly as they went down to another flight of stairs right behind Creek and Miss Guffin. Poppy motioned for Branch to follow suit.

''This is a remarkable voyage.'' Creek said shaking the hand of an older troll as Miss Guffin and another older lady kissed each others cheeks in a hug.

''Mad.'' Creek said.

''Complete lunatic.'' The troll said.

Branch and Poppy reached the bottom and she decided to give him tips on who everyone was because they all came up to talk and you were supposed to know them. ''There is the Countess of Rothes.'' Poppy said as they saw a lady talking to Captain Thrash. ''Over there is Dickory Jacob Yodeler the richest troll on board.'' She said as they turned to see a older looking troll with a young lady on his arm. '' His little wifey, Gia is my age and in a delicate condition, she how she is trying to hide it? Quiet the scandal.'' Poppy asked as she leaned over to Branch whispering to him as they looked.