Facing It Together

Creek took Groth's gun shoving him and aimed it at Branch who saw this.

''RUN!'' Shouted Branch as he pulled Poppy down as the bullet missed his head.

Creek in a furious rage kept shooting running down the stairs seeing red not caring who he hit.

''Come on Move!'' Shouted Branch as they ran though the hallways.

Creek landed at the bottom of the stairwell and slipped on a cloth as he fell over and he stood up taking off after them.

''Come on!'' Branch repeated as him and Poppy ran side by side.

They went down the other flight of stairs and Creek aimed almost hitting Branch until they came to the floor and continued to run. Creek leaned over and continued shooting and running down the stairs shoving a guy to the side. ''Move!'' He shouted.

He aimed hitting the water that flooded the bottom area missing Poppy my inches as they continued to go down.

''Come on Poppy!'' Branch said as they continued running though the water needing to get away.

Creek shot another shot and it hit the water right by Poppy's leg. Branch and Poppy continue to run as fast as they can to the dinning area and Creek slipping at the bottom of the steps started shooting again hitting the door missing Branch's fingers. ''This way Poppy!''

He shot again hitting the window before running out of bullets and he was angry and started crying. He lost and she was no longer his.

''I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR TIME TOGETHER!'' He shouted as he took off as the water started getting higher.

Branch and Poppy ran though the dinning room area as fast as they could without looking back.

Creek on the steps started laughing as Groth came over not to amused. ''What is so funny?''

''I put the diamond in the coat and the coat on her.'' Creek growled.

Branch and Poppy holding hands were still running though the kitchen and into another hallway not wanting to stop or to rest until they came to a corridor and they waited listening for noise only to hear the water coming up.

Water flooded the dinning room plates were floating and everything. Branch and Poppy caught there breath and they heard something a voice.

''Help! Help!''

They took off in that direction and saw a little trolling screaming for help as he was standing in the water scared.

''We can't leave him.'' Poppy said.

Branch looked for a way out and then at her. ''Come on!''

They ran Branch putting all his speed into it and picked up the boy him and Poppy froze as they saw the water breaking in though the door. ''This way.'' He shouted.

Him and Poppy took off with the little boy and they saw more water coming in. ''Go back!'' Branch said.

Suddenly the boys dad came and took his son shoving Branch and running in the opposite direction.

''Sir that is the wrong way!'' Shouted Branch and Poppy.

The dad stopped when the water broke though the doors as it came pouring in Branch holding Poppy's hand as they took off down another hallway. ''RUN!'' Shouted Branch.

They ran for their lives as the wave was right behind them, Poppy slipped and Branch fell too as they were sliding down the hallway.

''Branch!'' She shouted as she was pulled away and they both hit one of the metal gates trying to open them.

''This way!'' He shouted.

Branch and Poppy grabbed the pipes acting like monkey bars as they went to a ladder. The pink princess was struggling. ''GIVE ME YOUR HAND!'' Branch shouted.

They came to another area where it was gated and couldn't get though the water rising faster.

''HELP!'' Screamed Branch.

They were getting worried as the water was at their feet. They saw a troll take off. ''Help us! Help us please!'' Both shouted.

The troll looked ready to bolt but changed his mind trying to find the right key as the lights flickered he dropped the keys. ''Sorry I dropped the keys.'' He said as he took off.

Branch dove under and saw the keys as he tried to find them and finally he grabbed them coming up. ''I got them which one Poppy?'' He asked.

''The short one use the short one.'' Poppy said as Branch did as he was told.

The lights were flicking on and off it was like a horror movie almost.

''Hurry Branch.'' She said.

He tried but couldn't find the hole and it wouldn't fit. ''Hurry up Branch!''

He finally got the key in and it opened the gate for them Poppy took off hoping Branch was behind her and she saw him and took his hand as they came to the steps that the water hadn't touched yet.

Meanwhile Guy and the others got on one of the boats. ''I hope Branch and Poppy are ok?'' Biggie said.

''Branch will be fine its us we have to worry about.'' Guy said.

Creek and some of the others tried to get on the emergancy boat but it fell and there was no use. He heard a crying voice and saw it was a little trolling crying, he thought for a moment but left the kid.

Branch and Poppy continued going up the steps and there were trolls trying to get on the last of the boat.

''Come on give us a chance to live you slimy bastard!'' Chase shouted.

Murdoch glared. ''No stay back or I'll shoot!'' He said.

Creek came over glaring as the crew men got on. ''We had a deal!'' Creek said.

The troll threw the money at Creek. ''Your money can't save me anymore then it can save you.''

A few tried to get on one got shot in the leg. Chase jumped only to get shot and fell over.

''CHASE!'' Shouted Guy as he went over and saw the troll was dying.

''Biggie come with me.'' Cooper said as they took off and they found stuff to make a quick raft.

Murdoch on the ship aimed the gun at his head and killed himself as he fell down below. As Sunset and the others tried to keep the men back.

Creek knew there was only one way toget on the ship and he went back to the little trolling who was crying. ''I have a child, I have a child! Please I'm the only one she got.'' Creek said pretending to worry as one of the crew let him on the boat with the kid.

Here we go one more part before I take over..