Oops

"What do you mean you can't do it?" Hisoka asked confused.

"I mean I can't climb to that window." I replied honestly.

"Fine! I'll carry you." He huffed out semi annoyed.

As the two of you scaled the building I asked. "Why can't we just use the door?"

"Because that's no fun- Oops." Hisoka dropped me, I was falling but before I could hit the ground Illumi caught me.

"Hisoka don't drop the job." Illumi looked up at Hisoka disappointed. "We are using the door." And with that Illumi walked away still carrying me in his arms.

•••

"Well done boys!" The boss congratulated them both. "Since you both brought her you get to share the reward! I'll get that for you in a minute but for now wait here while I use her." We both left the room leaving the boys behind.

"I need you to use that ability of yours on my son, he has this weird floating bear thing on him and we can't get rid of it." I nodded as we entered a room with what I assume to be his son and the floating bear.

I simply walked over touched the bear and it disappeared. "Done." I looked back at the man who looked dumbfounded.

"That was easy. Well follow me." He led me back to where the boys were. "Here's your reward use her and share her however you want." He pushed me towards the two men who caught me.

"No, no we want an actual reward. This simply won't do~" Hisoka's voice was threatening and to be honest quite intimidating.

"It'll have to do now goodbye." Suddenly we were falling into a city.

"That dirty ol' rotten old man." I hissed under my breath still falling. "What do we do now?!" I yelled to the boys so they could hear me.

"We land." Illumi said casually.

"Come here I'll help you~" Hisoka smiled pulling me into his chest. "Just remain calm and we'll land safely."

"No thanks, I want to die." I pushed away from him and started diving towards the ground when I was suddenly brought back up to them.

"Tsk, tsk that simply won't do, you are our reward and we haven't decided what we should do with you yet~" Hisoka cooed smugly holding me tighter this time.

After a while of falling we landed safely on the ground thanks to the boys.

"So, should we keep her? And if so who gets her?" Illumi asked with his monotone voice.

"I don't know she could be incredibly useful and fun to play with~ but also extremely annoying to take care of." Hisoka answered.

"She could make my job easier, so I'll take her." Illumi grabbed me and started walking away.

"Wait just a minute! I want her!" Hisoka grabbed my arm and started pulling me away from Illumi which resulted in a tug of war between them.

"Can you guys let go? That really hurts!" They both let go realizing they were probably going to pull me apart. "Thank you. Now you guys have to remember I am a human being, having said that goodbye." I decided to make a run for it.

Running through the city was fun, I had always made a game of dodging cars and trains when I was younger so it was easy to slip through any situation.

"Get back here!" Hisoka yelled from behind me.

"Like hell! No way am I becoming either of your slaves!" I continued running when Illumi jumped on me taking me to the ground.

"Oops, That was a little rough I'm sorry." He helped me up and held me in place to restrict form further running.