𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐟 𝐢 𝐯 𝐞 : 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙖

Start from the beginning

"You and me both." The second guy grumbled after him.

"Hey look, you both agree on something for once." Dahlia smiled.

"Please, I even agreed on him getting to marry you. You both are together because of me." The second guys rolled his eyes.

"Oliver, he's my mate. Either way we were going to be together. And you're not even apologising you stupid boys." Dahlia pointed the obvious.

"We are very sorry for our behaviour your majesty." Both of them sincerely apologised together, and I jumped on my spot in excitement.

"THAT. WAS. SO. CUTE!" I deadpanned every word with so much joy, and the whole family smiled in relief.

"Thank God, looks like the Queen has enough patience to handle you Oli." Philip smirked.

"Please, I handle you every night without any credit when you scream in the bedroom with my sis—"

"OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH!" Dahlia yelled while covering their mouths.

"Someone's busy all the time." I coughed, making her blush in embarrassment, before Philip chuckled and kissed her cheek.

"No PDA please." Oliver gagged.

"What's PDA?" I asked.

"Public display of disappointment."

"That's stupid—"

"Okayyy, before another fight happens, we are going to discuss the colours?" Dahlia completely changed the topic while taking away the coloured cloths.

"Right, of course." I chuckled.

"I think—"

"Maybe we should—"

"Not you two. You don't get to decide to colour theme, the Queen does, so SHUT UP BEFORE I TAKE YOUR FANGS AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR BUTTS!" Dahlia threatened, making them go pale, and I snorted.

"Now, what do you think would be a combination your majesty?" Dahlia smiled while asking me.

"I think you all get to call me by my name now." I giggled, and their eyes twinkled.

"In that case, what's your thought on this Diana?"

"Hmm, can I ask you both a question?" I looked at the two men in front of me, and they hesitantly nodded.

"What's your favourite colour?"

"Golden. Very shimmery and sparkly, goes well with almost everything." Philip smiled.

"Teal. Very subtle and calm, reminds me of water and the lake. My favourite things in the world." Oliver gushed.

"So it's settled, golden and teal will be the colour theme of the party." I announced.

"WHAT!?" All of them screamed.

"W-We can't do that! We need to choose what lady Lola prefers the most." Oliver panicked.

"Exactly! She will have our heads if we don't go accordingly after what she wants." Philip defended him.

"Think about this first, what do you think when you visualise golden and teal together?"

"Treasure under the sea!" Dahlia giggled.

"Is that a good sight?" I asked while laughing.

"Of course, duh." Both the men rolled their eyes, as me and Dahlia chuckled at their slang.

"You think the guests would like that?" I asked.

"Of course they would, it would look amazing combining Lucien's magic as well. It would look like a perfect ocean bed with adorning jewels." Oliver chuckled.