𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐟 𝐢 𝐯 𝐞 : 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙖

Start from the beginning

"At least it's better than GREEN AND PURPLE!"

"IT WOULD GO WELL WITH THE BLACK WALLS YOU DUMB ARSE!"

"STOP BICKERING IN FRONT OF THE QUEEN!" Every servant around us boomed in rage, as the two workers looked at each other before staring at me, making me laugh.

"That was so funny to watch, even adorable in fact." I giggled while covering my mouth, as they both blushed after my comment, making them look even more adorable.

This made my day.

Who said being a servant would be horrible?

"W-We are so sorry your majesty, i-its just that this nutcase has horrible colour combinations in mind, please excuse him." The second guy muttered.

"Even I'm deeply sorr—wait, me? ME!? I HAVE BAD TASTE? HOW DARE YOU!?" The first guy hissed.

"IT IS TRUE. Deal with it boo." The second guy smirked.

"Hey, that rhymed." Dahlia chirped.

"YOU'RE EVEN A HORRIBLE POET!" The first guy whined.

Perfect content.

"THEY LIKED IT YOU MUFFIN!"

"MUFFIN!? WOW WHAT A SCARY INSULT!"

"Fat pig."

"Squished onion."

"Rotten egg."

"Soggy chicken."

"Barf."

"Your socks."

"DON'T INSULT MY SOCKS!"

"THEY ARE HORRIBLE! HAVE YOU SMELLED THEM!? EWWW!"

"YOU'RE A GENIUS TO EVEN DECIDE ON SMELLING THEM."

"IT'S CALLED CURIOSIT—"

"That's. It." Dahlia snapped, before teleporting between them and pulling their ears like a literal mom.

Both of them immediately screamed in pain as their ears turned red causing me to laugh so hard in many days, as they winced in plea.

"Are you going to bicker ever again?" She growled at them threateningly.

"Are you my grandma? You sound just like her!" The second guy whimpered.

"She's not your grandma, she's my wife!" The first guy hissed, as my eyes twinkled while seeing the couple, and Dahlia rolled her eyes.

"This is not the behaviour I was expecting from you Philip." She grumbled under her breath, releasing both their eyes as they groaned while rubbing them to numb the pain.

"It's not my fault honey, your brother is terrible." Philip grumbled.

"You guys are family?" I squealed.

"Ah yes, the one and only infamous family of the Kardashians. The drama suppliers." The second guy pumped.

"That's our last name, not a bloody trophy," Dahlia flicked his forehead, making his head go back as he closed his eyes in anger.

"Apologise now boys." She commanded, crossing her arms while pointing them towards me, as I held a big smile on my face to see the family drama.

"This is what happens when women are you weaknesses." Philip grumbled under his breath while bowing to me.