five

Veronica's POV

I woke up the next morning incredibly sore, likely from the rape and beating I was forced to endure. The pain was all over me. I looked down at my arms and legs, saw how badly they were bruised and winced.

I got out of bed and started to walk. My legs felt incredibly weak and I could feel stickiness between them.

JD was still asleep and it's not like he would care anyways so I sat back down and pulled down my sweatpants, underwear too, to see a large amount of white there. I screamed I'm frustration, which woke JD up.

"What's wrong?" He asked me, his voice groggy as he sat up.

"You did it again." I hissed at him while I yanked off my clothes, I didn't want any of these clothes on me. Not after what he did.

"What?" He questioned. It clearly wasn't clicking for him.

"Maybe if you want to do fuck me while I sleep, wear a condom." I said to him angrily as I grabbed fresh clothes from the shelf. He made an ah sound, realizing exactly what I meant while I put on a clean pair of underwear.

"I did," He laughed at me. "It broke." He added, still chuckling to himself.

"You really think this is funny?" I asked him and he nodded, biting his lip as he did. "How did you do that to me, JD?" I demanded to know, throwing the sweatpants I grabbed off to the side.

"Does it matter?" He asked me.

"Of course it does!" I shouted at him, which earned me a scowl. "Clearly you did something so I wouldn't wake up." I added, lowering my voice as to not anger him.

"It's the same thing I used to make you sleep for the drive here." He explained. "You kept waking up in the car and you'd try to scream. I had the rag ready to press into your face before you could." He added, sharing details about how I got here.

Clearly, it was not the same day as JD's Mass Murder.

"How long ago was Westerburg?" I asked him, pissed that he hadn't told me how long it had been.

He blew some air through his mouth and put his eyes up as he thought. "A month." He said, sitting up onto his elbows in bed.

"A fucking month!? You drugged me for three and a half weeks!?" I screamed at him. Again, he gave me a sour look.

"I mean, if I didn't, you would have gotten us arrested." JD said, shrugging as if he was completely right like he always thought he was.

"How long have I been here?" I asked, gesturing around the room as I paced back and forth.

"Well, we spent a week at my place until it was safe to leave. Then the drive, which was probably another week because of traffic and having to stop at motels. So two weeks?" JD offered his guesstimate on how long we'd been in this shitty basement.

"So did you fuck me while I was unconscious before?" I asked him, needing to know.

"Not at first. I let your concussion heal and then I slowly eased into it. The funny part is you would move into my touch while you slept." He answered me, shifting so he was sitting a little bit more comfortably.

Clearly, he was proud of the fact that my body responded to him even while I was drugged. What kind of sick fuck is into that? Jason Dean, that's what kind of sick fuck.

"How many times did you do it?" I asked him, undeniably angry with all he had done to me.

"I lost count." He admitted, his voice giving away that he was bored of this conversation. He didn't want to listen to me anymore and I could tell.