four

Veronica's POV

I woke up a while later to something moving on top of me. And when I opened my eyes groggily, I realized it was JD. He moved more and I knew that he was fucking me again, while I slept.

Naturally, I was livid.

"What are you doing!?" I shouted at him, not meaning to. I expected him to hit me but he didn't. Instead, he put his finger to my lips and shushed me.

"Hush." He told me, his voice still deep and husky like it was earlier when he told me he loved me.

"Get the fuck off of me!" I yelled at him, trying to move to push him off until I realized that I was tied down. Both my ankles and wrists were bound by that rope again. "JD, stop!" I demanded.

"Just fucking wait, okay?" He told me.

"You're hurting me!" I informed him loudly.

"I swear to god, if you yell at me one more time." JD warned me.

"I'll stop yelling if you stop doing this!" I screamed at him. His eyes twitched.

"Doing what?" He asked me, still moving inside of me despite the fact I was shouting at him to stop.

"Raping me!" I snapped, because this was the third time in three days. JD sucked in a breath and punched me.

"What did I tell you about that word?" He asked me, his voice unusually quiet for being so obviously pissed at me.

"You wanted me to say it!" I argued with him. He hit me again.

"I didn't ask that, did I!?" He yelled at me. I shook my head no and tried not to cry because he's hit me twice in the past minute. "What did I fucking ask!?" He shouted.

"What you said about that word." I answered quietly.

"And what did I say?" He asked me.

"That if I use it again, that you'd really do it." I said, avoiding the word altogether now.

"Bingo." He chuckled, though it wasn't sweet or light. It was heavy and angry. "So you want to accuse me of that? I'll give you something to accuse me of." He told me.

"JD, please." I begged. It seemed like all I ever did with him was beg and plead for him to not hurt me.

"I fucking warned you." JD said, his eyes dark.

He kept raping me for hours. He beat me until I started to scream for help. He smashed my head against the headboard until I began to bleed. And when he was done? He told me to go clean myself up.

He untied my ankles and wrists, I ran to the bathroom and slammed the door shut. His stupid rules be damned. He stalked after me and broke open the door.

"I told you this stays open." He reminded me, his voice still nasty towards me.

"Get out of here." I told him, trying to make my voice sound anything other than exhausted. It didn't work.

JD left and I closed the door again. Immediately, he came back in.

"I just fucking told you." He said to me.

"I want some fucking privacy!" I screamed at him.

"Well you don't get that!" He yelled back to me.

I pushed past him and tried to go to bed. Before I could even make it there, he had my arm in his hand.

"Let go of me." I demanded, my eyes wide with fear and my breath shallow.