two

Veronica's POV

I woke up the next day to see that JD had furnished my new living space. There was a small TV as well as a very old plaid sofa that was covered in rips and tears. A small fold-up table was on the other side of the room, with two small chairs sitting on either side. In that same area, there was a mini-fridge and a microwave. Next to the bed, there was a bookcase where JD's clothes and many books sat.

JD was there on the sofa, reading a book when I quietly said his name. He sighed, sat the book down and walked up to me. "What do you want?" He asked.

"I have to pee." I said, feeling very embarrassed that I had to ask permission to use the bathroom because he had me tied up. Once again, JD sighed as he undid the restraints he had me in.

Instantly, I cracked my knuckles and stood up for JD to show me the bathroom. He opened a door next to the bed, revealing a lackluster bathroom. I started to close the door behind myself, but JD put his arm to prevent me from closing the door any further.

"The door stays open." He said. I nodded and continued on, having to go to the bathroom so badly that I didn't care about his stupid rules. I got up, washed my hands and went back to the bed, expecting to be tied up again.

"Come sit with me," JD ordered. I stood up and walked over to the couch, sitting down on the opposite side of him. "That's not what I meant." He added, wrapping his arm around me and pulling me close to him with an aggression I tried to ignore.

"I'm not comfortable with this." I mumbled, hoping that maybe part of the JD I loved once was still in there. Before he fell off his rocker, JD never wanted to make me uncomfortable at all.

"It's okay, you will be soon." He said, telling me that the JD I needed was gone. "Now we have to talk about the rules here." He informed me, quickly moving past his previous remark.

"Yes?" I asked.

"For starters, if you're bad, you will be tied back up. That's the basic punishment for misbehaving." JD told me. "You will not try to escape and if I have any inkling you did try, the punishment will be severe." He added, his eyes narrowing.

"Okay," I said, looking away from him. I didn't like to see that annoyed look on his face.

"Further, you will say thank you for everything I provide to you. You will also say please when you ask me for things." JD continued on. "If you don't, I'll remind you. If you refuse, I'll punish you." He added.

"What do you mean by punish?" I asked softly.

"Oh, nothing too bad. I would never hurt you." He told me, kissing my forehead. He had clearly not counted what happened yesterday as the rape it was. Once more, I jerked away from his kiss. "And no more of that." He said, his tone nasty again.

"I don't mean to," I reminded him. His hand with the missing middle finger stroked my face, which made me shiver. He had a bandage on it currently, but the finger was only a nub at this point.

"I know, darling. But we've got to break that habit." He said, his tone softening.

"Okay," I smiled weakly at him.

"Good girl, Veronica." He cooed at me, kissing my head again. This time, I didn't pull away. "See, isn't that so much nicer?" He asked, I knew I wasn't supposed to answer because I didn't think that. If I disagreed, I needed to keep it to myself.

"What about sex?" I asked, needing to make sure that what happened yesterday would not happen again.

"If you comply, there won't be an issue. But if you don't, there will be." JD answered.