The next couple months were kind of crazy. We found out Ruby was a demon but she insisted she was there to help, she said she could help Dean find a way out but he couldn't because of Sam. I didn't trust her and Dean didn't either but Sam did for some reason. Bela was an interesting person although I think she had a thing for my Dean, we found out some big bad named Lilith is after Sam, not sure what her real agenda is yet. Dean and I haven't had sex in about 2 weeks which is a long time considering it was twice a day, sometimes it's really hard to talk to him. "Dean?" "Yeah?" He said while not taking his eyes off the laptop, "I was wondering if...never mind." "What is it Nic?" "Well if we don't have any cases I thought maybe you and I could do something." He looked at me with questionable eyes, "We have so much research to do..." "Dean dude take your girlfriend out I mean we have been putting our noses to the grind for weeks now, we all deserve a break." "But Sam we..." "No buts, we aren't gonna find Lilith tonight so go." I was just standing there, "Yeah ok, I mean my eyes are starting to cross anyway." "Really?!?!" I said excitedly, "Ok gimme 10 minutes." I had bought this dress in a little shop in Montana a couple weeks back I was waiting for the right time to wear it, it was baby blue mid calf length, it had half sleeves and was super tight, if this doesn't get him going nothing will. I let my hair down and put a couple soft curls in it, a little make up and my nude peep toe high heels, I opened the bathroom door and they both just stared at me, "What? Why are you staring?" "Uh it's uh.." "That's it I'm changing!" "No no no no that's not why..." "Well what is it?!" "You are just so beautiful." I blushed, "Really? You think the dress looks ok?" "I have no words." Sam just kept staring, "Dude don't make me punch you!" He just nervously looked back at the laptop, "I feel way underdressed now, should I go change?" "That would be nice." Dean went into the bathroom to change, "You ok Sam?" "Uh yeah why?" "You seem I don't know, jumpy." "I'm fine I've just never seen you look so..." I heard the door open, "Is this ok?" I smiled at him and Sam put his head down, "Don't wait up Sam." We walked out to the car and I put my hand out for the keys, "Um?" "Hand them over buddy this is my plan so I'm gonna drive." "Are you sure you can drive in those shoes?" I walk over to him and press my body up to him, "Oh baby you have no idea what I can do in these shoes" He smirked at me, I drove us to a restaurant like we've never seen before, "Uh babe, are you sure this is where you wanted to drive?" "I promise you will like it." "It's not really our scene." I took his hand, "I know but I thought maybe we could be fancy for one night and don't worry it's on me." I took his hand as he opened the door for me, the host seated us, "Can I offer you some wine?" Dean looked a little scared so I spoke up, "Can we have a bottle of Burgundy Pinot Noir please." "Very good choice miss." He smiled at me and Dean did a double take, "That guys is flirting with you!" I laughed "I don't think so honey." "Did you see how friendly and smiley he was with you?" I laughed again, "What is so funny!?" "It wasn't me he was flirting with." Dean kind of sank in his chair, "Oh." The waiter came and took our order, "I can't believe you are paying 45.00 for a steak!" "Hey when again in our life are we going to be here doing something like this." "Well for me probably never." The mood turned very somber, "More wine?" "Yes thank you." Dean took my hand, "I didn't mean to say that and ruin the mood." "No it's fine I mean it's our reality, it's our life now." Our food came and we ate, we laughed, "Desert?" "Yeah sure." The waiter brought us a piece of chocolate cake with ice cream, I took some ice cream off the top and licked the spoon while giving him the look, "If you don't stop that I'm gonna take you right here on this table!" I laughed a little, the check came, "$375!!!!!!" "It's ok babe I wanted to do this." I paid and we walked out, he put his coat around me while we walked to the car, "You can drive now." "Well thanks." On the drive back I kept rubbing his neck and the back of his head, I scooted over to him and put my hand between his legs, I kissed and nibbled on his neck, "Dean how come we haven't made love in a while?" "Ahhh um it's a little hard for me to think while you're doing that." "You want me to stop?" He looks at me very sternly, "Never." He pulled down a gravel road and I climbed on top of him, my dress ripped, we kissed each other wildly and undressed each other, we made love in the impala and it was wild and crazy and passionate and beautiful. We went back to the hotel, "Hey guys Bobby called and... Um Nikki what happened to your dress?" "I uh snagged it on the car door." Sam raised an eyebrow, "Yeah I bet, anyway Bobby said he found Bela's apartment so we can get the colt back." "That's why I love that guy!!!" I went to the bathroom and changed my clothes, the boys talked over everything, "Do you mind staying back on this one?" "Um yeah sure if you won't need me?" "Well I always need you but it's safer this way." "Awww you are so cute!" "I think I am gonna throw up!" We both laughed.