9. Dancing Short

Akutagawa's POV:

I went searching for Yozora, I wanted to spend time with her today. But she always seem to disappear every saturday morning. Even the others had noticed her strange schedule. She usually disappears on the weekend. I wanted to find out o what she was doing. I asked some of the guards if they've seen her, one of them mentions that she would leave around 5 o'clock after dawn. Some speculate she must be leaking information to someone.

"Akutagawa, how come you didn't know about this already? You've spend all your free time with her" Chuuya demands. Him and some others tagged along. Since this was the longest time she had been gone. I scoffed, Higuchi went up to us "Aren't we overreacting a bit Senpai? She might be just visiting her brother or the orphanage"

"That's one of the points Higuchi, even though Dazai knows most of Port Mafia, he might use her as an advantage. Can't you think of that?" I angrily scold Higuchi as I turn away from her "Sorry Senpai.."

One of our men approached us "Um sir..we've found her but.." Chuuya looks at him carefully "But what?"

"She's currently with her brothers..doing..uh.." The man stutters, Chuuya eyes him"Just take us there already"

Yozora's POV:

(Just use any Choreography you want Reader~chan, but make sure its spicy hehe)

"Ready for another round Yozora~chan?" My brother asks me as I wiped off my sweat "Sure, which one should we do?"

"How about the one with some sexy moves" He smirks, I simply rolled my eyes on him. My brother and I have this weekly exercise routine on the weekend. This makes us more flexible and not make our bodies stiff. Today, Miro decided to join us. I was kinda happy since he never really goes anywhere if I'm present. Though he doesn't want to be near me at the moment.

My brother then suddenly whispers to us "Make sure you make your moves sexier this time, they will be watching us in a few minutes" he winks. Miro simply smirks "Oh I see, can't wait to see their faces" I simply blushed, I never really like it when people watch us doing..this...

Brother simply patted my head "Let's make them really red Yozora, this is your punishment for capturing us last time" He giggles "Aww...okie.." I replied, I can't really disobey my bro

We then proceeded to the dance, and sure enough. Some people from both ADA and PM were watching. I happen to see their faces, Atsushi was extremely red while watching Miro as he makes more sexual moves. I saw Aku nosebleeding a bit, Higuchi was blushing but she tries to give Aku a cloth for the nosebleed

"HEYOO EVERYONE!! COME AND JOIN US!!" My brother shouts to them. Chuuya seems to step up first "Hah, that's all that you can do mackerel? I can do even better!!" He proceeds to dance with us. I simply laughed. I looked back at the other who were staring. Yosano and Ranpo suddenly joined in. Tachi also jumped on the fun. And soon enough, we had a dance battle between ADA and PM.

(Sorry for the short chapter! I'm still quite tired from online school. But I promise the next one will be longer!)