1. Omniscient Pov 🕳👩🏾‍🦯

"BHUDDA WAKE TF UP AND CMON BITCH" Kash said. You see Kash is more on the extra and more extrovert wild and on party side.

"Damn bitch can I wake up first ugly ass dirt neck ass slow ass bitch" Bhudda said with her eyes still closed.

Bhudda was more introverted and didn't care for company or to be around people she didn't even know how her and Kash became friends.

Me Either But Who Really Cares😂

BHUDDA'S POV💕

"Nah yo ass wanna be sleep and shit bitch its the first day of summer who wants to be sleep all day" she said lookin at me like I was dumb

"ME! ME! BITCH I WANNA BE SLEEP ALL DAY ON THE FIRST DAY OF SUMMER" I said lookin right back at her with the same face.

I put my head back down trying to go to sleep just for her to snatch the covers off of me

"Bitch who let you in? Go home the fuck" I said squinting at her

"Yo fine ass daddy let me in, you wanna siblin' oou I'a-" "Bitch get out I'm goin' back to sleep" I said cuttin her off

"BHUDDA GET YO LITTLE ASS OUT MY HOUSE GO GET PREGNANT OR SOMETHIN" I heard my daddy yell makin me roll my eyes while getting out of the bed.

"BUT IF MY LITTLE ASS WAS TO GET PREGNANT IT WOULD BE A PROBLEM...OLD ASS MAN" I yelled back

"Bitch don't be doin' ma man fa he let me whoop yo ass now get dressed" Kash said muggin' me while walkin' out the room.

Sometimes I can't stand that bitch even when I'm sittin' down. Let me hop my jolly ass in this shower.

15 minutes later

"Listen, you listenin" I heard Kash say "Yes I'm listenin' child damn" my dad huffed

"Alright so hear me out I can keep Bhudda in check for you we ca-" "Not you tryna hoe my daddy" I cut her off laughing "I still gotta leave?"

"Hell yea get yo egg head ass out my shit with yo raggedy ass friend tryna pimp me out and shit" he said mushin Kash's face

"And actually I wouldn't care if you got pregnant because you grown and you know what the fuck you be doing...na get the fuck out and don't come back til like I don't know just don't come back." he added as we walked out the door.

Old ass man I need a new dad mine broken cause something ain't right. Mane I don't even know where we goin' oh well fuck it imma sit back and observe on my Nicki Minaj shit.

20 minutes later

We pulled up to Alsama's house which is Kash's boyfriend. I'm cool with Alsama he like my brother and Kash... I would say like sister but she my bestfriend. We walked up to the door here this bitch is bangin' on it like she lost ha rabid ass mind.

"Bitch why you knockin like yeen got no sense the fuck?" I asked muggin' her and she shrugged waving me off

"Knockin' like you run this bitch" I added shaking my head. Mane if i was behind that door my ass woulda shot through it Loc Dogg who? Oh okay.

Once the door opened there stood Alsama with a mug in his face as he lowered his gun then turning his attention to me.

"Hey Bhudda how you been?" he asked with a goofy smille on his face "Shit same ole shit chillin', smokin', eatin' and  sleepin' " I shrug takin' out one of my pre rolled woods from yesterday

"Aye one of yall gotta lighter?" I asked Sama and Kash "Uh yea...SAINT BRING ME A LIGHTER" Alsama yelled

"Who the fuck is Saint? And why the fuck he ain't in my drawls yet?" I mumbled to myself then shrugged it off ain' nun of my business.