Pokemon Stadium

Movie Name: Pokemon Stadium

Summary: The region of Kanto is holding a tournament where trainers and their pokemon can battle it out to win the Grand Cup. A Pikachu which lives in the streets as it was discarded by its trainer, sneaks into the program through a vent in the stadium and enters by itself. The tournament's host attempts to kick the rogue Pikachu out but it runs through a set of tunnels and ends up in a battle between Blue's Blastoise and Red's Charizard who have entered the tournament to achieve glory. The frightened Pikachu defeats both attacking Pokemon and escapes unscathed but not before notice of the police forces who have footage of the running Pikachu. The forces hunt down Pikachu and capture him but are not taken to the forces as Jim, the tournament's host's son, shows interest in it and wants the pokemon to become his partner in the tournament. Jim attempts to train with Pikachu but fails as the rodent fights by himslef. The next day, Jim is pitted against Bruno and his Hitmonlee. Pikachu battles Hitmonlee and nearly loses but due to co-ordination from Jim, the two succeed and move on to the next round. They soon are pitted against Leaf and her Venusaur and due to a move the two have made during their training they win by a huge margin. During the night, the stadium's system is hacked and the forces find out that the damage was done by an electric move. As Pikachu is the only pokemon in the tournament remaining who can do an electric move, he is the suspect and is taken by the forces much to the dismay of Jim. Jim goes undercover and finds out that the system was hacked by a psychic Pokemon with no name. Jim is saved by Red who explains that he once faced the pokemon in Viridian Cave and named it Mewtwo as it bares a striking resemblance to it's supposed ancestor Mew. Mewtwo wrecks havoc on the tournament and interrupts a battle. Red battles Mewtwo with his Charizard and buys time for Jim to rescue Pikachu who he believes may be powerful enough to defeat Pikachu. Jim does so and the two enter the stadium to face off against Mewtwo. Mewtwo proceeds to battle Pikachu while explaining his hatred for humanity as he was a tset subject devolped from the DNA of Mew and was deemed to be a weapon and a victim to all sorts of terrible experiments. Pikachu attempts to sympathise with him about his own past and rejection but is neglected. Just before Pikachu faints, Jim puts himself in front of a powerful blow to save his friend. Jim collapses and Mewtwo acknowledges the sacrifice and realises that not all humans are bad. Mewtwo heals both Jim and Pikachu before flying off into the sky.

Post Credits Scene: A soldier is seen communicating to his general about a world-class catastrophe just before a light flashes on him and the screen cuts to black.

End Credits Scene: Pikachu and Jim are seen at the tournament's ceremony and receive a bright gold trophy.